"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, January 4

Hoo hoo.. Yeap.. Finally got into blogger from skool.. Lug dat piggy lappy to skool todae which I doubt will be of any use todae lar.. Wasted effort.. Well, knew it was gonna end up this way but *sigh* Since alvin asked.. And asked wif a please... Just brought dat whole thing.. Pretty fun doing ur favourite stuff online.. On ur own comp lar.. harhar.. Well, make this a snappy one cause gonna run fer lessons soOon..

Just had lunch wif Emily and all.. Harhar, emily complained of it being overloaded.. Dunnoe, times I think my time in skool, dun reallie seem to be building much solid frenships as compared to back den where we see each other practically fer most of the time.. Hwee Boon lar, Ling Li, Jin Hui, Vanessa and Janna.. I think those were the best times on top of the church mates and cell.. Harhar, skool seems lil different.. Like a place fer u to go and get work done and tata.. Harhar, some touch and go thingy.. Harhar.. =) Think I think toOo much.. Harhar..

Oh well, oh yeah.. wanna blog in da morning.. harhar, to place it down to sae how blessed I am actaulli.. Harhar, wif God lookin after me these past few weeks.. Harhar.. Yeap yeap... In a way whereby I'll be pretty lazee and tired and doze off midway while being online and the next thing u noe.. I'm in lalaland.. Wif work and all undone, God wakes me up early in the morning feeling all freshed and charged up rather then the nites whereby I'll be awake or half awake doing my work.. harhar, God solved my half awake.. harhar, been having this new habit of waking early in the morning and doing all my work before heading off to skool.. Which is pretty cool in a way.. Instead of waking up late.. harhar, not dat now I still reach skool on time but its a more optimised wayof using time lar.. harhar.. Yeap yeap.. Every morning, at a certain time, I'll just open my eyes and wake up as if there's someone calling me lar.. SoOO yeah.. It is cool to see how God has been working in my life in all the little things dat he's been doing does makes me see dat he's rite beside me.. =) The strength to pass thru the most tiring daes.. Harhar, bottomline.. He'll be there when u nid him most.. Just do keep holding faith in him and he wun let u go.. AwWw.. Ain't GOd cooOl..

Harhar, kie kie.. Better be running now.. Oh man, I'll miss Corrinne May's Fly Away the moment i shut this comp off.. The tune is in my head the entire dae.. harhar.. Corrinne May's website Can listen to the song there.. Its real good.. I love it.. harhar.. See ya den.. Tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment