"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, January 19

I think I just realised something.. harhar, anything to do wif formulas [except fer physics, which somehow I tend to do pretty well back den..] I dun normally do it well.. harhar, maths was one.. It always appear apparently u can do when u take ur time.. Given test dae.. u fail ur job.. hahr.. I wonder wad in da world did I practice fer when a "c" gets stucked on da paper da rest of my life.. harhar.. *shrugs* somehow, it kind of happens and it gives me dat amaths feeling all over again.. maths feeling. = dat uncertain feeling [U feel u might fail and on the other hand.. Some hope of passing]or dat failing feeling wor.. I dunnoe, no confidence in this paper.. rite before da paper I had dat feeling already while I was mugging.. Its open book and well, yeah.. Read, study still.. Nope, doesn't work like some fixed topics like NMM.. hahar, I think I tend to do well in definitions subjects.. Just memorise away, I tend to do well there.. harhar.. Definitions, yeah.. Somehow, it all gets into my head.. harhar.. Vent my uncertainties on this blog.. harhar.. lousy feeling..

And tomolo's accounting paper.. Kind of a yeah in a way.. Its pretty fun but no yeah yet till da entire thing is over.. Da ordeal.. Hahar, like it or not, u still gotta get over every single papers.. Waiting fer dat dae.. harhar, dat's why I think its always good to look back every time u graduate and get promoted one level up.. harhar.. as in after ur sec 4.. u graduate and think.. "yeah, I'm done wif skool, uniform and stuff..] den u noe.. poly, another lump of "stuffs" come coming in ur way.. harhar.. There'll always be "stuff" coming ur way i guess whether u like it or not.. harhar.. U'll get by it.. Hahar.. Man, stats.. hoo hoo.. Better be studying real hard fer my dear econs man.. 3 days gracce.. *keeps fingers crossed*

Came back and went nuts.. harhar, went to the supermarket to buy some groceries fer my omelette.. Was craving fer dat.. harhra, cooked and reaslied portion was a wee bit toOo much.. Da bin ate it up.. harhar.. Onli mommy and me.. harhar, she ate dat bit.. harhar, rest was mine.. hoo hoo.. Pig pig.. Den sit down and watched "charm".. Suprisingly, kind of follow up wif dat show.. i didn't use to like it a wee bit back den when I was younger.. I used to label dat show.. "demonic".. hahrar, well, fer now, I kind of like it.. Less "demonic" nowadays.. And da story always revolve roound Whyeth.. I think dat's how u spell his name.. and the 2 handsome guardian angels.. One's called, yeah.. Whyeth [drew fuller] and the other one I like.. His chubbier now.. can't remember his name.. oh yeah.. Leo [brian klause] something like that his name.. Botak and cute~! Harhar.. oh well, actualli the whyeth portion kind of interests me.. gonna be following CSI soon.. harhar, everytime see da advert.. But never kind of follow.. At 10pm.. i'll be in my room online usualli.. charm's 8.30pm.. Good timing after dinner wait around and show starts.. harhar.. =)

Okie okie, soOo much fun fer a dae.. Gonna go chop chop and read up definitions and stardie.. mug mug mug.. fer accounting.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment