"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, January 15

Heh heh.. well, I posted an entry again and the best part came when the entire psage refreshed and I clicked "publish" da blog went.. "please sign in" and so, at da end of da dae.. nothing got posted and well.. I probably am gonna do this a second time round..

2 sites are down at da moment I think.. Soompi's forum is down and oso Jangdonggun.pe.kr's english board is oso down.. Da hyperlink of dat site to da forums board apparently just disappeared.. wondered wad happened.. Soompi I can probably understand why.. but jang's site.. nope.. Dun think it ever happened.. it was down since last nite 12 when I came home ba.. NoOo... I dun wanna think of dat.. Site's forum got deleted.. not too sure.. hope its not it..

Well, was saying dat I had a great day yesterdae.. =) Was over at Rachel's place to celebrate her 18th birthdae and it was reallie fun wif our CG and our newly added member.. morris.. harhar.. Well, think everyone did have a great time and I had to.. wif games played Murderer and lots of chat chat wif Joyce and oso Glenda.. It was nice.. PUt ur mind of some stuff and just let it go.. harhar, da dae has come and has asked me to better go hit da books.. harhar.. It kind of puts me off.. hahar.. after getting comm skills's stuff of dat journal and all done.. Pretty much left to just stardie.. harhar.. Mug mug mug.. "war" wif da books.. harhar.. =) Lts of music to appreciate and listen to over the radio to keep me company fer the hours. harhar.. =) Dat's da time when i get real close to the songs over da radio.. harhar, actualli not reallie.. been leaving my comp on every nite simply fer a reason fer the radio.. harhar, their songs to keep me company.. hee hee.. =) Kie kie.. Gonna go mug and be a mugger fer now.. be back wif da later part of da dae den..

Nice dae todae.. Clear blue lovely skies as I tied da curtains to da grills of da window and look out of them.. its reallie nice.. not toOo warm and da ocassional breeze makes me feel all alive once more.. fresh air.. =) To enjoy another dae of life.. harhar, yeap.. after recent happenings.. da fragility of life.. it is a blessing to feel alive and with clear fresh air to breathe.. thankful fer dat..

Just spent time todae reading up on microecons.. hoo hoo.. Take effort to read and thankfulli.. Blessed enough to understand it finally.. Was like sprouting question marks all over da place till todae.. Think my grasp of things takes reallie a long time or is either I require actualli to put in more time and effort in getting things understood into my head lar.. =) But well.. wadever it is, just gonna try and try.. Gonna read up on nmm now.. After a charge up dinner.. Mummy da bao foodie fer me todae =) harhar.. And eat and eat.. And back on nmm.. it's something more understoodable and straight forward i crack less of da brains.. hoo hoo.. Another dae tml and week of war wif da books.. harhar.. Gonna mug.. tata..

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I like this idea, I completely with you agree.

Post a Comment