"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, January 21

*bangs wall*.. I nid another pair of glasses dude.. Aiyo.. Careless.. Kills.. hahar, never mind.. Its over but thinking about it seriously makes me wanna kill myself though over dat accounting paper.. harhar, dat's y went to vent da mistakes over da basketball rim.. harhar, shoot some hoops.. And wad happened when I was vending it all on da hoop.. Every shot went in.. harhar.. Dat doesn't happen very often i realise.. But it was from my favourite spot.. Some where round the free throw line, by the side.. Further out but inside of da three point line.. Hoo hoo.. After the vending was done.. less shots went in.. harhar..

Da dates are gonna kill me.. I better pray and hope I did see da dates rightly but I doubt it.. Aiyo.. Just wait fer the papers to come back and see which dates was rite.. Super duper careless.. Oh well, I always was.. Never mind, wad's done is done, cannot be undone..

Todae.. HmMm.. Is Jarrett's birthdae celebrations over at Pasir Ris chalet.. Just seeing him somehow just makes u feel better in a way and it is nice and lovely always looking at my lil nephew [i almost said neice once more] Harhar.. Yeah.. Just makes u not brood over things and all.. Kids are kids.. Lovely.. Love his smile.. His soOo huggable.. love carying him around.. hahar.. Though he's a little heavy.. harhar.. Gonna be playing wif him todae and I guess head home and mug fer my final paper.. Man oh man.. Follow Xiaobin.. "nah nah nah.. dun wanna think about it liao".. harhar.. Cute.. Dun brood over it~! harhar.. Hope things turn better.. Or I pray and hope.. harhra, when its over.. harhar.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment