"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, January 13

Haiyo.. Hahar, had a pretty good dae to myself todae.. Yeah, spent time doing the things i enjoy doing.. which is simply getting home early.. Spending time wif Lassie.. Practising more on the guitar.. Getting to change the chords is always challenging.. hahar, but real solid learning time fer me.. Always feel enlightened once I do it.. Harhar, good stuff.. Puts other things on hold.. harhar.. Though there's work.. Of dat journal to do.. And econs tutorial fer tml.. And I've yet to done it.. Just sat in front of the chair after dinner and watching that "I witness" about the tsunami.. my how many nth of watching that from weeks since that wave struck.. always very disheartening.. Used to be quite bothered about it.. but now, less.. All can do is wad I guess keep everyone in ur prayers..

SoOo well, been a good time fer me todae doing the things dat I enjoy.. hahar, part of the time now goes fer getting work done now I guess.. hopefully my eyes holds.. harhar.. God bless me~! Harhar.. And yeah.. Get work started and start my "war" wif da books.. hahar.. Mugging time.. EeEeewW.. hahar.. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment