"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, January 17

Yeah.. Pretty had a good time off from some papers.. Went out todae wif YiLing and Stephie.. harhar, actualli was moi first time out wif da two of them.. not fer Yiling.. harhar, was my second time wif her.. just basically went out, did lil accounting wif Yiling and den chill out at Starbucks just basicalli chatting.. enjoy doing dat especially when its toking wif ur favourite drink.. harhar, hot chocolate.. hahar, wif whipped cream and all.. Fun.. Had some good time walking walking around.. probably gonna slack somemore hours off from todae and start some work in da morning.. =)

Pretty glad about da NMM paper.. Thank God fer blessing da dae.. I was early.. *yeah* harhar, waking me up early.. Giving me da memory.. Oh well, fer everything he has helped me wif.. Couldn't have reallie done dat much without him.. He's coOL.. And u do see him working.. Finally, fer one of da longest time I didn't do quiet time.. Fer like some weeks.. I finalli got my butt down and disciplined myself.. always telling myself.. "hey, Joyce, u spend everyday.. hours in front of da comp wif Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa.. Wad more hours should u be spending wif God.." I always feel guility whenever I dun do my quiet time and read more bout his word.. in which helps enriches me.. Learn da ropes of being a better person.. or at least lead a life which is fit enough fer a name "christian".. hopefulli to shine God's glory around.. yeap.. soOo it remains one of da vital part in moi life.. SoOo glad went back to his side once more.. Makes everything just fall into place fer one thing I noe.. U noe u've left everything and committed everything to a pair of hands.. Blessed as u are.. He's there fer me.. =)

SoOo now enjoying da nite away.. Taking a lil break.. in front of da comp.. Wif an eyeful of Min Jong oppa and Dong Gun oppa.. My goodness, soOo handsome handsome man da 2 oppas.. Min Jong oppa was singing "wae" [why] and wad was the other one I watched.. HmMm.. "Bi Won" [sad wish].. Hoo hoo, Min Jong oppa was handsome handsome.. love da energy.. Da voice he has whenever he sings.. [well, its been companying me most every single dae.. On da bus.. heh heh..] And da special loook he has from 99.. Hoo hoo, da big white collar shirt and da black jacket wif da white sleeve collar popping out.. Man, coOL.. plus on, wif Dong Gun oppa.. Lookin at pics from AAE, birngs back loads of memories fer me.. Da super nice guy.. Yin Xiangze.. hoo hoo.. plus da recent pics from Japan, in black.. Argh.. man, these 2 are beauty man.. =)

Currently enjoying my dinner which mommy bought fer me.. harhar, at 1020pm.. Harhar, yummy.. always noes my favourite dishes.. She'll get some veg and beancurd fer me.. harhar, one more dish will be something of random but those 2 are fixed.. harhar, just like da way I call it.. Hee hee, no wonder she's my mummy.. =) *smiles* Oh yeah, no fair.. harhar, daddie packs food fer bro, but not fer me.. harhar.. I've got mummy.. harhar.. I "complain" to mummy.. and told her da back part.. "But dun nid scared.. Cause i got mummy to dote on me.." Harhar, and she went.. "course lar, u're da youngest mar.." Hahrar, playful playful.. =) Received a phone call from Su Hui toOo.. hahar, been a super loOoong time since I last saw her.. soOo sweet of her to still remember me.. Like 2 years alreadi I think.. Had fun times together, basketball together.. She was da sharp shooter.. den study and do project together over at my place.. She was a good listener.. =) Can chat like no one's business.. Miss her, and whoa.. Still suprised she stilll could remember me.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment