"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, January 23

Hoo hoo.. Yeah.. Just filled my tummy.. My new found "love" of indulging into a cup of hot milo wif corn flakes.. harhar, yum yum~! Harhar, I think milo's got some energy giving factor.. harhar, good.. Den carrie on mugging soOn.. Da "ram" on my memory is running out lar.. harhar.. At the rate I'm going.. harhar.. Oh well.. Enough to hold will be good.. =)

Yeah, finally its da last paper tml.. Aiyo, well, some have alreadi finished their papers and enjoying their weekends away.. harhar, here I am, still mugging.. But oh well, last one.. While some have yet to begin their papers.. harhar.. Oh well.. Gonna be fun.. Wif a week of break coming up to finish up both assignments and oso some things I wanna do.. Watching some shows man.. harhar.. They're all stacked up and I've yet taken a look into the shows.. harhar.. soOo hoo hoo.. Dong Gun oppa and Min Jong oppa.. Coming at ya~! ^^

Okie okie, will come back and blog or if there's anything to else.. Nothing much.. Just enjoying da breeze blowing at my face wif da deep blue skies.. Reallie lovely.. Cloudless. Deep blue. My favourite colour.. Its lovely.. =) I must be pretty bored.. harhar.. Took a pic of it.. =p



0 Comments:

Post a Comment