"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, January 10

Oh yeah..New layout and new thingy.. Still am workin on it but not toOo much of emphasis.. harhar, gotta start focusing on hitting da books once more.. harhar, jobbie of a student is to hit da books more or less.. Puts me off in a way.. *sigh* hahar, but u still gotta do it..

Alrite, well, basically <-- I tend to say dat word reallo alot of times whenever I get nervous during sharings and presentation as wad happened to me on Friday's commnuication skills presentation.. It was a mere 4 ppl, the person of my group and I did used it loads of time.. My cher even bothered to go and count the number of times I said it.. Together wif my fellow group member.. Which is how nice of alvin to have done dat.. And next Kim Khoon went on to use da word in most of his sentence and went.. "oh, its kind of addicting".. harhar.. Oh yeah.. Had loads of giggles and laughters wif dat "bsaicalli"..

SoOo well, todae didn't reallie do much except heading don to Sim Lim Square to get some rechargebles fer the player.. And black dvds.. harhar.. And a new pair of headphones.. harhar.. Oh well, it was alrite. harhar, except I just realised I've been spending a heck lot of marnie these couple of weeks and it is time to quieten down dat money spending habits.. harhar.. and hmMm.. Wad else.. Went home and realise I had just suffered from a bout of flu.. EeEee.. Which has got me all armed wif a jacket round me as I sit down and blog.. hahar, not in a mind to do anything else.. Though there's tutorials fer me to start sitting down and doing it.. hahar, I've been giving and pushing everything wif an excuse of tired.. hahar, gotta break dat.. tiredness thingy.. harhar.. Could be laziness.. Or more likely.. hahar.. Okie okie.. Gonna chop chop work on da links of this bloggie and off to work again.. =( Wanna slp fast.. harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment