"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, January 26

Harhar, everything dat I blogged yesterdae didn't publish.. harhar, maybe it was meant not to be revealed.. harhar, well well.. Currently enjoying myself quite a bit.. harhar.. Watching da show which beka-san gave me.. SoOo freaking farnie.. I laughed reallie till i cried.. harhar, my goodness.. Couldn't breathe most fer dat period of time.. harhar.. Watched Lee Sora's Propose wif Min Jong oppa.. hoo hoo.. SoOo freaking good looking.. Harhar, i'll get attached after these 2 gorgeous oppas get married off? harhar.. Kidding.. 2 of them, such sweet.. Nice guys.. Faster faster marry out lar.. Stay happie.. harhar.. ^^

Oh well, when u're free, let ur mind go.. Start thinking of some memories and stuff.. harhar, times I still do and well, it just some flashbacks.. harhar, yeap.. when it gets a little u're all alone kind of thing.. harhar.. Yeap.. Well, past is past alreadi wor.. But its kind of sweet thinkin back on our younger days.. harhar.. Cute.. =) I'll just move on again once more.. Another year on.. Another chapter on.. I'll just keep da dramas scenes in my heart.. To make me feel least alive.. hahrar.. Yeap, wif da feelings kept wif those dramas.. Take it out and relive those heart wrenching times.. I just did watching "bi mil" again.. Wif Choi Young Min.. Min Jong oppa.. *sigh* He's nice.. hahar, in a way imperfect but yet whole in a way.. Very soon will go find Yin XiangZe along toOo.. harhar.. That one is one perfect one.. harhar.. =) Handsome handsome ^^ I guess dat's y in a way, korean dramas especially this 2 holds such a special place in my heart.. They never kind of fade in any ways.. Just like Min Jong oppa songs.. Holds such special meaning especially for Babocheoreum and U're My Life.. It always holds dat much of significance to me.. It was him who brought me out of da times.. An outlet fer me to just find and seek some comfort and refuge on top of God.. Dat's why in a way, Min Jong oppa holds a significance toOo on top of Dong Gun oppa.. wanna noe why I'm soOo over Dong Gun oppa till todae.. harhar, its his smile.. It perks me up and cheers me up.. Fer dat all *fighting* spirit~! =) dat's why both oppas smiles are all over my room.. reminds me to smile whenever u feel down and stay positive.. muaharhar.. [course there's God who plays dat part]..

Okie okie.. will continue again later if i do have anything to add on.. Gonna go fer a run.. Freaking fat.. harhar.. f a t f a t f a t .. muaharhar.. must be gorging toOo much.. *oOps* Oh heck, there ain't any easy way out to slimming down execept working fer it.. harhar, gonna get my lazee bum out of da chair and head out to blow some wind.. Its a pretty good dae.. I miss ball.. hahar.. dat round bouncy thing.. harhar, pretty hard finding a court which has not manie ppl around.. And its just u and b a l l playing.. harhar.. Plus its pretty far out to look fer one hoop.. I'll just might as well.. r u n.. harhar.. r u n .. lalala.. Annyong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment