"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, December 28

Tiring dae its fine.. U can live through it.. Sadly, got to add on.. hurt-ed.. Whoo hoo, yeah.. almost gonna head to bed kind of mode and there goes a call from mummy.. "joyce~!!!! dadd'ie comp.." Every single time something ends up wrong wif the comp, its me.. The blame gets shifted to me.. Mean okay.. Wanna blame den, okie.. Pretty used to dat.. It was always me anyways.. get it fixed fer u toOo.. Whar.. Times u wonder knowing toOo much stuff could be good.. Offering solution but times, no one listens.. Aiyo.. Shows how significant u are at times.. When everyone's moods turn not toOo good and u become the best person to rant it on.. Thankfulli, I've always someone called God to bunk on.. Whine and whine to him or turn to internet mummy.. =) U'll feel blessed alreadi and it makes everything.. Just one of those days..

I just wished she didn't use that 2 words on me.. Dat look and words, hoo.. pretty a blow.. Oh well, forget it.. remembering wad jojo told me when I asked her after waiting fer someone fer almost like 3 hours I think.. "Dun u ever get angry?".. The best answer one could get.. "Why bother to get angry, mean the time is alreadi wasted, sOoO Why get angry" Whoa, I was real impressed by that answer.. Guess the same thing could be applied here.. Wad's done been done, cannot be undone.. SoOo well, just try to get over it and rant it over on the blog fer myself instead of anione cause wun be fair to dat person mar.. SoOo yeah.. Throw it over my head.. I'll put it down here lar.. =) Some way or another, it makes u smile more at the end of the dae.. Feeling happier in a way.. U probably made someone feel better or maybe either helped them reflect on wad they did before they slp.. *sigh* Having not much "battery" life alreadi, times things dun reallie go in ur way eh?.. Oh well, onli can say and pray that they'll be God and thankful that he is around to make sure u'll get over these things.. =)

Been on slacking mode these couple of days ever since the Christmas mood.. harhar.. Till yesterdae whereby I started doing my tutorials u noe u've been rather lazee.. harhar.. SoOo glad u slowly picked the pattern up of doing work once more cause it gets rather tempting not doing anything and living ur days like dat.. Harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment