"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, January 11

Blogger's getting a little slow.. Harhar.. Oh well.. As long as u have some avenue to place ur thoughts to, I guess slow oso u'll just live thru it.. Oh well, todae hasn't certainly be the best of days.. but as jojo went.. LIke wad Xiao Xiao would say in "Guardian AngeL", she'll like to have an ordinary day.. Wad does she mean by an ordinary dae.. Well, basically just a day whereby all family members arrive safely home at the end of a dae, have challenges and problems which are all manageble in a way.. Just an orinary dae.. Todae wasn't any ordinary dae ba..

Oh well, nothing much just dat I'm nursing a bout of flu.. It always seems to be occuring rite head on before any papers that I have.. harhar.. Which is reallie kind of weird and u do wonder y.. Thought about it, could be due to the rain and the getting on and off from some air conditioned environment lar, which got me pretty sick todae.. Skipped NMM and Stats lecture.. harhar.. Something I shouldn't have done but oh well.. Fer some reasons I missed it.. Shall have to play catch up soon.. Sit down and just "vegitate".. Absorb and think and think.. harhar.. =)

Thankfully I managed to get my observation done before lessons.. After waking up todae in the morning, went on to work on the comp fer the report.. Managed to complete it.. and just den.. Went down to complete the printing process in da office.. But guess wad.. Ink cartridge went out.. Mean dat was real unlucky.. Den asked omma if she bought spares.. harhar, probably she felt I didn't asked in a correct manner and she went.. "how am i supposed to noe when the printer ink runs out?" ya da ya da.. Saying I was pulling a glum face and all.. Harhar.. Told her dat on a fact I was sick.. harhar, she kept quiet.. Think she forgot bout dat.. And it certainly doesn't help on a fact I was sick.. Rushing fer da print and all.. She added on.. Kind of hurting and I was kind of fuming in a way.. Den the bus, harhar.. I missed it just cause i went back to get the player which had the printing doc in it.. Kind of frustarting to start the dae off.. but oh well, coOL down and it was okie.. The dae went pretty fine but well.. Tiring.. harhar.. Think I shall go to lalaland sooon man.. zZzzZz.. Slpy.. Tata..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment