"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, January 28

Harhar, I dunnoe wad's gotten into me these days.. Harhar, restless.. Utter fatigueness lar, though I've been doing mostly nothing.. And I noe there's things to do.. Hahar, gonna get my butt working tml alreadi lar.. Just working on dreamweaver and fireworks kind of freaks me.. man, I wish dat NMM thingy can be done wif Photoshop.. Its just soOo much more user frenlier.. EEeeEeeW. Hahar.. Oh well, use more of da brains and hopefully I get something out of it..

Oh well, onli thing I could think of.. *jealousy under one roof* Harhar, u try to close ur eyes as much as u can, but times.. U had it lar.. harhar.. Wadever u do ain't gonna please everybody.. harhar, dat's why as "mummy" told me.. "u woke up on da wrong side of da bed", yeah.. dat could be on top of it.. Its just soOo distinct, aiyo.. U just really try to ignore everything.. I guess I just had it fer da dae this week.. Everything keepin inside and it ends up.. Self infliction.. harhar.. Dat's y God always say.. "no jealousy" kind of thing.. U noe y.. Its unhealthy.. hahar.. Be gone.. hahrar, well, after toking wif my "guardian angel" "mummy".. I'm pretty back to my bubbly self and well, harhar-ing away.. harhar.. I'll just take i'm doing everything fer the sake of myself.. harhar.. Yeah yeah. Fer my dreams.. *fighting* muahahar.. =)

Just soOo glad I had a chat wif moi "mummy" todae.. harhar, we did have a weird topic but well.. Its fine.. I had someone to turn to.. Thankfulli and luckily.. Well, every part of my life.. I'm one blessed lad hu always have someone by my side to give me some more guidance and teachings and support in my journey of life.. I'll never forget every single one of them.. Fer they all played a part in making me da person I am todae.. Makes me soOo very much miss Indri.. My previous "mummy".. harhar, ppl's eyes she's known as a "maid".. She was never one, taught me soOo much of things.. =) She does still calls and catch me up at times.. Harhar, one thing she instilled in me stronger.. my faith wif God.. "Pray everydae ah.. Sembayang samah Tuhan, buat sumah barang okok.. Biah dia jaga kamu.." Can't remember somemore.. harhar, yeah.. Somewhere round there.. harhar, I got no idea bout da spelling but dat's how it reads from my mouth.. She was great.. now I've got one more.. harhra.. Blessed me or wad? Heh.. ^^

Ouh, had a whooping long tok wif Jasmine on da phone over in da morning.. hahar, besides me bragging bout da usual 2 suspects.. Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa.. Toked about some situations we were facing.. I'm done wif mine.. harhar.. Poor her, I dunnoe how similar we can be but we even met the same situation around the same time.. Her's alittle more complicated.. -sigh- Well, I hope she finds her answers.. Har, nar.. I'll just head over and cheer her up over on SUndae.. we'll tok more bout it.. =)

OoOoh yeah.. Went out todae wif Glenda, Morris and Clement out to Orchard Cine to have dunnoe how manie games of pool.. harhar, fun fun.. First time on target fer quite a bit lar.. harhar, its still liil rusty.. OoOoh well, when I do find my "mr jang.kim".. It'll certainly get better.. Harhar, my training buddie.. hahrar.. Kidding kidding.. Den went had dinner and Coffe Bean fer some chat.. Harhar.. Wish dat 2 persons ar.. Happiness =) harhar, they reallie hit it off well~! Yeah, good good.. Happie fer them.. =) All da best.. Gonna sign off here and go indulge in my all time fav songs.. Da nite.. Min Jong oppa's songs.. And me.. Tata.. =) [Victory: I've gotten over my fatigueness~! I couldn't been happier.. i've been in a daze.. Blur.. but I'm backie~! muahrahar... nitey.. =p]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment