"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, February 1

Many things I just wanna shut an eye toOo.. Suddenly quite alot these days.. under the roof.. harhar, around me.. Close to me.. U come to realise some things are worth that shutting dat eye.. In Pychological terms, it is known as the phrase of denial.. harhar.. and some things are simply worth a time to simply open both of ur eyes big.. Well, got back stats paper and well, passing is one thing but seriously room fer lots of improvement.. Time to put in more heaart into my books.. Its been pretty neglected.. =)

Harhar, and the most amazing part that has happening these couple of nites.. I got no idea how come I can just end up sleeping bout the whole nite even not doing much fer the dae.. Its kind of puzzling.. Harhar, i've got dat feeling of simply sleeping like forever.. *shrugs* harhar... Freaky eh.. I dunnoe.. BUt it happened last nite.. Was like "I'll nap" but I ended up sleeping till da morning.. Harhar, after manie alarm rings.. Oh well.. God noes why in the world have I become soOo tired.. After 10 and my eyes starts dropping quite a bit.. DIdn't use to have that habit but now I think I do now.. Harhar, the onli thing dat I noe is keepin me awake is the idea of having to get my group's psychology assignment, my part of the thing done.. harhar.. Gonna go head and do before I face "total shutdown"..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment