"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, March 30

I have just realised i'm soOo first. Blind without my glasses on. Can't even see properly when I type as i have the lappy on my lap... *sigh* I'm getting old. hahar.. Oh well.. Just came here to leave... My pain here.. Complain here~! Harhar, yeah.. My back's soOo freaking aching and i'm here to complain.. [no one else to complain to rite?] *sigh* I'm reallie getting old.. harhar..

Oh well, dunnoe wad's happening.. Could be due the past previous days bathing late? Oh well, I think I was asking fer it.. If i follow my normal schedule, dat is when there was skool, everything should have been okie I guess.. Argh. Onli comfort I guess is my bed and my pillow.. *relief* it is nice.. And a lil rub off my back.. And pray to God dat he'll probably heal me soOn.. harhar..

Oh well, enough about complaining.. hahar, todae has been one of the most happening days in one of the longest time ar.. harhar, spent my afternoon wif Glenda dearie.. Alrite man, being out wif her is soOo fun.. harhar.. yeap~! Just love those talks, and the eating~! Harhar, we ate soOo much we got glares I think from the waitress.. harhar, i think both of us ate like round 20+ plates of pure sushi.. harhar, sushi buffet.. Well, she oso taught me to eat loads of things i wouldn't dared eat in the past alrite.. now, heading to Sakae Sushi and eatin, should be worth the full price.. harhar, i ate.. one. Red Ginger. I found dat thing reallie gross last time, but seems it tasted nice. two. Octopus sushi. it looked soOo freaking raw, [i hate raw stuff], but harhar.. She went.. "nice nice!!" okie lor, eat oso no harm mar.. Food's edible.. She said.. "put on the ginger and soya sauce" [I'm a dunker. I drink soya sauce when i eat sushi lor] harhar.. And stuff it all into ur mouth.. harhar, it tasted alrite, caused the. erh.. Soya sauce covered the entire taste of the rawness.. harhar, but it was nice lar~! Glennie~! I prefer that cooked octopus sushi, the one u scream and scream, say.. "i'm soOo tempted" after ya soOo full.. =) And I ate wasabe, i used to hate it. but apparently, it adds some kick to the soya sauce lar.. harhar.. =) thanks dearie.. Haven't had soOo much fun in quite some time and made me eat things i thought i never did.. =) SoOo grateful.. harhar..

Oh yeah, and I'm just soOo happie fer her.. Yeah, hope everytime she's happie and I'll be happie alrite.. =) U guys are just soOo sweet lor.. Hee~! Must stay happie always.. *huggiezZz* I'm soOo tired. Giving my "broken" back a rest now.. Doing everything on the bed.. its pure laziness. but wad to do. harhar.. its pure comfort. lalala.. See ya guys tml again ar Glennie. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment