"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, March 20

I'm freaking out. Reallie. Really dun have much confidence in not being careless. harhar. its scary. Harhar, becomes a phobia wif numbers ar. just wif statistics. harhar.. I dunnoe, I just kind of fumble whenever its numbers. and its the same thing I face every nite before I sit fer the paper..

Harhar, fer the last 10 years, hahar.. Same feeling, butterflies in my stomach. harhar.. Lost faith alreadi.. harhar.. but never mind, try to do whatever i can. harhar, its always dat.. "I hope i've practiced enough".. feeling.. Ar well.. Leave it up to God fer that final part and do wadever I can..

Cup of milo.. warm myself down and get some rest.. harhar, and pray to God he'll bless us.. harhar, my dearie cousin.. harhar, we were working together to crack that hypothesis chapter.. fun.. harhar.. and we somehow got our own theories and kind of got wad it was all about.. harhar.. Just brings back the times we were younger. harhar.. Times when we helped each other in our work.. harhar.. Long time since we did that together.. harhar.. And some heart to heart chat.. =) I just hope she's all well.. Think less and walk on the positive side, and she'll be all looking great and fine.. harhar.. [not dat she isn't looking well, but certainly make her shine once she sees the positive side].. harhar.. Cheer up buddie =) Had tons of fun.. thanks dearie..

Okie okie..*deeps breath* Get rest, and its "war wif the papers" tomolo.. hahar, I thought there was peace fer some time.. harhar, *fighting*.. Will think of wad mummy told me.. "think twice before u write". harhar.. =) wish me luck.. NItey nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment