"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, April 4

Well, I dunnoe what's up wif me.. Just been sleeping quite alot lately.. Harhar, maybe just wanna slp- and slp-.. Oh well, am on daddie's office comp.. The comp I used last time when it was the long holidays.. harhar, staying late at nite every nite like some freak.. harhar.. not before i got my larling.. harhar, my lappy.. Den different story now.. used to find the comp fast, but now, its reallie like a grandpa.. harhar, wad to do.. Cause dun have Joyce to maintain~!! Harhar, information overload lor.. this comp.. harhar.. oh well.. lalalala.. Just got the desktop worked on wireless.. realised how silly i had been.. i tried fer like 15-20 mins, that wireless thingy didn't worked.. U noe Y? harhar, simple.. Cause it was behind the speakers and the signal couldn't reach it..

PLaced dat lame wireless adapter on the cpu and den the signal worked.. after meddling wif the different combinations.. i thought that scv's router wasn't compatible wif the adapter.. -________-.. lame. bleah. anyways, after much hurrying from mummy to get that wireless thingy done.. harhar..

Anyways, I'm just keeping my prayers real tight.. close. and hard. God bless. *sigh* drives me nuts at the thought of it sometimes.. but if wad's made up, i'll leave it all in God's hands.. Freaking. Makes me feel like some trials once more. its been quite some time since i had some trials. i dunnoe. only He noes and has the answers.. "through tears and joy, I'll trust in you". this is pretty trying.. Well, pray like mad.. harhar.. =)

OH well, soOo much soOo. am trying to get my butt a job and hopefully land myself but apparently, it doesn't seem like there's any opportunites available cause dunnoe arh. like market quite bad or something. no one's recruiting. harhar, poor kid like me gotta go dig some money somewhere. wharhar.. Reminds me of some RPG [role=playing=game] walking around, fighting monsters.. getting some money and den heading to the shops and buy equipment to fight bigger monsters and arm urself wif better defence.. harhar.. soOo cute.. Oh well, i'm mad. i wanna get a new hard disk drive.. My lappy is lagging.. SoOo manie barang.. 40GB more den enough.. harharar, store and store~!!!! Pictures pictures of Dong Gun and Min JOng oppa.. More videos~!!! More music.. wharhar.. I'm mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment