"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 7

Hoo hoo.. Am taking one things at a time.. Before i totally start losing my voice, which i can't and have no choice but to try to make sure i do have some voice before presentation dates on wednesdae.. Harhra, yes, time passes by.. Tick tocks away and the pressure mounts but harhar.. Hold on to my faith.. Harhar.. He's gonna provide lar, and i'm gonna not be superwoman again.. harahr.. The last time was Kris, who called me that.. "joyce~! Dun be superwoman ar.." everytime before all my papers she will remind me dat.. harhar, my grades hit dat well was also thanks to her de.. harhar.. =)

Yeah, feels much better tonite.. harhar, somehow.. Kind of have my mind eased in a way cause I noe God's gonna be there.. harhar, he did.. Amazingly, I did quite alot in da early morning todae wif dat website.. Its reallie eating up time.. trying to get it done as soon as possible lar.. Now am gonna be down wif the pictures..

Nice wind blowing on moi face now.. Harhar, feel like slping sia.. harhar.. See how it goes lar.. =) *fighting*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment