"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, March 18

wharhar.. every nite I wanna blog these couple of nites.. harhar, i feel like slping ar.. wharhar.. soOo well, I guess i haven't been entering some entries ar.. well well, wharhar.. its da study week, and yeah.. thankfully managed to get some work done.. Pure accounts.. harhar.. =) As I went on doing a paper a dae, i can't help but to think of back den.. a year ago.. harhar.. during this same time, probably having accounts tution wif suresh.. hwee boon, ling li, jin hui, janna, and lyn plus me all cuddled in Mr Tan's room.. harhar, dat zen feeling room.. can still remember the layout of da place.. hahar.. =) yeap, doing and doing accounts questions..

hahar.. and rite now, todae.. i'm in my room, sitting in front of 2 handsome.. Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa, workin sums and sums.. harhar, smiled to myself.. those were the days.. i missed those times.

harhar, u do reallie feel much like a skool student back den. den we'll all walk to the bus stop, sit all in a line and they'll company me to wait fer my bus and they'll all walk on to their bus stop and take the bus home.. and when i got home, I remember this~! I had to start studying fer my chinese chapter tests.. harhar, it was always hard fer me, trying to manage those days.. Times i'll do well and there was this period of borderline scores.. I reallie thought of giving up and taking up Syllabus B.. harhar, and was Hwee Boon who coaxed me out of it.. hahar.. She said.. "Joyce ar, u dun study, u probably didn't even pass ar.. dun worrie, just do ur best in ur final o'levels".. and she wrote this letter to me.. harhar.. there was this chinese phrase.. "dun give up easily, or u'll be letting urself down".. har, the english translation by me sounds reallie bad.. but those were the good old daes.. dat's how i learnt my chinese ar.. harhar.. was fun.. i suddenly feel soOo old ar.. hahar.. =) miss her hangouts ar.. during recess time she'll company me do my walk arounds.. harhar, and we'll chat and chat all the way.. harhar, haven't seen her fer a long time.. hahar..

Har, soOo much soOo fer remembering the good old daes.. wharhar.. went to reach out fer God todae.. harhar, and the "40 days of purpose" book, I finished it ar.. todae.. some whole 15 chapters and a real good 15 chapters.. the best part of the book was done purely todae.. talking about servanthood.. "many wants to lead, but how many wants to serve?", whoOoa. It struck me todae. suddenly, feel harhar.. Whar, at peace wif myself.. harhar, these couple of days been like kind of listless and not without much of a purpose.. harhar, no DRIVE.. harhar. dat's da psychological terms ar.. harhar.. drive. but got it back ar.. feels great =) it always feels good when u put God in the centre of ur life lar.. ^^ it is a constant reminder.. to urself.. I'm really nothing without my God and to remind urself, its him who is working tirelessly.. 24-7. giving his ever 110% and i'm always soOo moved by this moving God. He's gotta be in ur centre of ur life man. Dat's one important lesson i've learnt todae. He's becoming soOo coOL to be.. Oh my gosh.. Hee, I thought God was soOo sweet. "He prepared breakfast", I *gasped* yeap, and it puts urself at ease and go forth in a brand new kind of light and mode.. harhar.. to study~!!!! harhar.. yeah.. SoOo much of motivation to start moving.. harhar, its moving but u noe.. its moving in a much smoother way now..

After heading out to study wif Hakim yesterdae. hahar, was reallie funny man.. we chatted fer an hour before hitting our heads into the sums.. wharhar.. Work and press calculator like i was sms-ing.. harhar.. =p managed to "steal" one paper of practice from him.. harhar, he was working hard.. must learn to be like him ar.. He said something.. harhar.. v e r y interesting.. harhar.. "joyce, u've changed.." I looked up at him..

"huh? reallie?" harhar.. i noe i noe.. harhar.. Den i told him all.. "sitting all alone in a secluded corner during lectures. seemingly looks soOo cold to everyone.. plucking earphones on my ears whereever i go".. harhar.. he went, "yar ar", "sudden change, dun dare to tok to u ar".. harhar, i let out a whole bunch of laughters.. yeah, i noe.. i realised it myself.. harhar, den i explained myself.. harhar.. "everyone's in their pairs and couples, u dun expect me to be some extra there ar.. and yeah.. everyone's got clicks.. soOo i sit alone ar.. i learn more toOo.. harhar".. Den he laughed it off.. and he went.. "seems like u haven't changed actualli".. and i went.. "yeah, next time lectures i find u and sit beside ar..".. He went.. "okie lar, sure ar.. " He's soOo farnie ar.. Reallie suits that "kambing" nick we all give him.. harhar.. =) He made me see, u better start working hard.. harhar.. and fer the cute compliments.. harhra.. I reallie laugh them off.. =)

But to say, yes.. i've quieten down myself.. somehow one way or another.. i do realise it myself toOo.. more introverted [tell dat to mummy, she wun believe it, cause my mom feels i'm soOo noisy ar].. More time to myself, behind the doors in moi room.. and most of the time, whereever i'll go.. My company, music.. harhar.. soOo music is one important aspect, of course including God ar.. hmMm. hahar, i dunnoe, but i'm liking it.. harhar.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment