"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, March 6

Arhar.. Yes miss kim yee.. I've haven't been blogging fer these couple of days.. SoOo tired to do most bout entirely everything.. Been days I haven't been seeing the 2 gorgeous.. The 2 handsomes.. Haven't been posting on minjong.net.. jangdonggun.pe.kr/eng/board.. soompi.com.. And its time to realise why u haven't been able to do so.. harhar.. I've been and it all brings me back to one fact.. I haven't been seeking enough of God..

Relying toOo much on myself? Yes, I think I was doing dat.. Fighting with time, trying to prove that I am superwoman.. Trying to say that "hey~! I've got 2 hours of sleep! How manie have u got".. Making the assumption that.. "less hours of sleep = more hours of work" = Yeah~! U've got soOo many things accomplished~! Whoo hoo~! Happie?

Harhar, joyce~! Wake up dude.. Everything all goes back to the fact.. everything in him.. End of the day, ur human self will say, yes joyce, u did an awful lot.. But how much of ur time have u spent wif God.. Its been a couple of months, I must say, since I spent an awful good time wif my dear father.. The times I said spending time wif him was such a touch and go.. I think God didn't even see my face, just seeing me saying "hi God" and turning my back and walking away from his face.. Dat's wad I feel I've been doing.. Every single work u are doing, how many are u doing it for God? Its a constant reminder to do everything in him, cause most of da stuff or everything is thru him.. There's onli soOo much my human self can do.. I've realli been relying on my own self toOo much, I haven't been putting enough faith in him..

It makes me see myself when despite that little I am doing, God is still continually putting his 100% full fer me.. In making my everyday life still falling into nice, comfy pieces.. Nothing toOo difficult to handle fer my "human" self.. I dunnoe why I gotta wait till my entire body, when it breaks down.. tells me I nid rest, and tells me i've been working toOo hard.. It also means, i've not been seeking enough of God.. Will I tell myself to run back into the arms and seek our Father's face..

Listening to Hillsongs, which have been really touching me deep down.. Makes me wanna cry it out.. "i'm sorrie"... "i've strayed".. "i nid u".. Nothing else beats that realisation effect and feeling God's coming in the presence of ur daily life more and more.. I guess, I grew up in a way like dat.. Running alittle far and coming back to his presence again.. A feeling reallie nice, letting the tears flow.. Reaching fer him ever more.. The power of his love.. Yeap..

He kept me well and proper till the dae I am todae.. I ain't nothing if I ain't got him.. Dat's all I can say.. I dunnoe how I might have strayed when I was younger.. Dat bunchful of energy, wanting soOo much to go and "expand my lil playground".. Roaming round the neighbourhood wasn't fun enough.. Let's go somewhere further.. Till I got older, I got tired of roaming.. Harhar.. Yeah, always seaches the soul of myself deep down.. He's been doing an awful lot fer me.. How much have I done fer him? Giving him a full 100% every single dae will be a challenge.. dat hunger. dat life to want to lead.. I soOo wanna go find him now.. and i will.. feel soOo mean fer doing those to him.. dat's how much God loves u.. He'll love u no matter how much less or much u do.. those unconditional love.. Makes me one happie person.. Makes me whole.. Happie to have found u God =)

I am soOo freaking tired from every single deadline.. Of everything that comes and tells u that.. "hey, its got to be done by a date".. IFs Its gonna go fer another week I'm reallie gonna burn myself out.. I'm on the brink but gonna find God.. Fer a all new purpose.. strength.. Charge up.. He's always there.. That's wad i soOo love bout this coOL guy.. *muacks* glad to have found u..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment