"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, March 9

Yeah.. SoOo freaking happie now.. Harhar.. Relaxing and slacking around fer a dae please.. Its been days ever since I've got the time to reallie enjoy the things that I reallie wanna do.. harhar, doing my favourites.. Lalalaa.. Watching my 2 favourite oppas.. Dong Gun oppa's got a new haircut~! Oh moi gosh, a stunning handsome handsome lar.. harhar.. He looks soOo much better wif this new hair.. Miss his old looks.. Those brighter sunshine boi looks.. SoOo cute lor.. No wonder I like for soOo long liao.. Haharh =)

Heh heh, soOo slacking life is pretty good lar.. SoOo tired liao.. Wanna sleep but still wanna watch teevee.. harhra.. Got no handsome to watch.. Unless I whip up my VCD lor.. But aiyo, buay tahan lar.. GOnna anytime sleep de lor.. SoOo just looking ar handsomes will do..

Wharhar, must leave my record down and see how many hours of sleep i have been clocking fer the past few nites... Todae is wednesdae.. From Sundae nite till last nite.. I think i've just clocked 9 to 10 hourds of sleep.. Its good in a way cause it helps keep u slimmer but definitely not healthy fer ur face and ur health.. Down wif a stupid loss of voice and flu and cough.. hoo hoo.. Roxs..

And thank God I got through todae.. All thanks to God's help ar.. Got through the dae wif psycho test, plus Comm skills role play and lastly, NMM's website.. Finalli its all over and its reallie a load off my chest.. Especially wif the completion of NMM's webbie.. Whoot.. Just hope the stuff is all ther alreadi.. Something in dat proposal.. Somehow feel a little insecure about that matter cause on a fact most of the information was spoon fed and it reallie seems that the proposal is little as compared to the usual..

Things got a little rough in the beginning of the dae as I was rushing to get the NMM proposal out and rushing fer the role play's proposal toOo. harhar.. Thank GOd I managed to finish them both but taking a little 15 mins time off from my psycho test.. Arrived later as I rushed my way down.. and thank God that the role-play went all well the first time round.. Proposal was kind of crappy but harhar.. It went through ar.. and with my "sexy" voice, it went well was okie.. den to wrap up the dae was the NMM small talk about ue website..

Thank God I got through todae lar.. Yeah.. Slack slack slack~!! Harhar.. =p Den surviving 2 hours of econs lecture.. harhar, slept under the nose of the lecturer, cause was realie cannot tahan.. Wake up, little later and listen wif full attention.. not toOo bad ar.. harahr.. Little sleep goes a loOong way.. And once more I overslept while I was on my way home.. hahar, had to take another bus in the opposite direction and walk and walk home.. hahar.. Kind of sums it up that no matter how tired u are, just keep walking, u'll reach home.. harhr..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment