"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, March 14

Wassup wif this blogger thingy.. They've changed the format of inserting the fonts.. harhar, it was lazee enough to be adjusting the font type.. now the font size.. SoOo ma fan one ar.. harhar.. Oh well, more clicks fer a lazee person like me ar.. harhar.. =)

HmMm.. Haven't been blogging much ar.. Either been seeing handsome handsome and den falling asleep or simply.. just really nothing much fer me to blog.. harhar, maybe doing something overtime over and over again becomes a routine and becomes boring.. harhar.. not much thoughts and thinkings left to be written here..

Oh yes, todae was me reallie bad ar.. Lacking of the usual projectionist duty call from aunty christina, I overslept todae lor.. *sigh* cannot make my mind straight on schedule sia.. But after todae, learnt reallie well dat hey, I actualli should be early fer church lor.. always coming in later.. todae worst, overslept all the way dat i just merely went fer cell group onli.. Aiyo, felt bad not serving God todae cause he has been always giving me his full 100 percent or even blessing me wif soOo much more reallie.. once more, he has blessed me wif an unbelievable score fer my communication skill.. To say I reallie sucked at dat last sem and I think previously, I didn't fared dat well was cause i fell asleep while I was studying ar.. This time had alittle more effort but hitting a 75 was freaking high.. Was shocked ar, when I personally went to see Mdm Aisha personally fer my score cause dat dae i didn't turn up.. Was on MC that thursdae.. And toking bout MC.. i haven't submitted it on fridae lor.. *yikes* And I gotta make dat trip down all the way down to skool to pass it dat up.. My goodness, I just hope its not toOo late.. *sigh* guess just head back to skool and hand it in and make my way home.. Oh my gosh.. Thought dun nid to go skool ar.. at this moment i do wish skool was nearer..

Well, I guess dat's wad blogging is.. harhar, to make u remember bout things u kind of forget.. *sigh* soOo absent minded at times.. Wad me thinking ar.. harhar, always "oh yeah ar".. never mind.. =( hmm.. well, study week's tml.. harhar, more time to myself.. time to study and to sit down and just rest. study. eat. harhra.. Like robot ar.. and most importantly, I guess its time to sit down and to do wad I love most doing.. Enjoying pure music.. Well, least fer now, its something which will lighten up da days.. harhar, somehow, just feel something lacking either in my life or something.. [more of God?] dunnoe, just got the feeling of being cooped up once i enter my room ar.. hahar, but seeing Ernie's face in it, kind of makes me giggle ar.. maybe its the habit of just switching on the comp once i enter my room and doing the same thing or something? harhar, or feeling.. alone?.. harhar.. God noes, just feel something lacking ar.. wonder wad's dat ar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment