"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, March 24

Yo. I'm back.. harhar, after a much hard work of studying.. [harhar, call dat hard work?] yeah. I call dat hard. SoOo hard trying to stay at a spot practicing but harhar.. i guess that is the job of being one student rite.. and wad was said was rite.. being a student, u actualli only nid to put lots of hard work twice a year, fer the examinations and den most of da time, u're having lots of time to urself and oso having fun ar. harhar.. =)

2 papers down and one more to go.. Aiyo. Its alreadi thursdae and I onli studied one topic tonite. and gosh. tml's Good Fridae. how fast. its alreadi coming to the end of March and erh.. April's coming? whoot. Dat was fast.. HmMm.. Dat's reallie fast. harhar.. And i'll be older. harhahar.. Believe it or not. I'm reaching 18.. Harhar, soOo farnie.. harhra, how often I think i'm old but apparently, at times i dun behave as one ar.. harhar-ing whole dae.. harhar.. *shrugs* dats me. Happie go lucky as wad mummy calls me ar.. *laughs loudly*

Well, better get my butt moving and do some reading up.. Just went watching Dong Gun oppa's interviews and all.. PLus one more movie. "gates of destiny".. *sigh* Koreans always seem to have dat sad factor in almost everything they do ar.. Songs, MVs, movies, teevee dramas.. Some kind of trademark and this movie wasn't sparred from dat either.. Thought Min Jong oppa did really well, harhar.. Young and handsome.. Onli weak thing.. Da plot of da story.. Reminds me of watching "2009 Lost Memories".. Difference, the way da screenplay goes.. Both are bout some gateway to the future.. but one's more developed, and Gates of Destiny, was an older version.. not soOo high tech and more "historical".. one thing fer sure i learnt from dat movie.. "guns beat swords in terms of fighting. u'll sure gonna lose, if ur weapon's a.. sword"..

OoOh well.. And yeah.. Finally got to understand wad "gwen-cheon-do-ae", dat song by Min Jong oppa was.. Harhahr, big time lyrics in english and chinese.. and definitely, chinese lyrics was the better choice in terms of bringing the song out.. I always felt dat way, though I'm more fluent in my english, always felt chinese was a better alternative in relating to matters close to the heart.. Somehow, Chinese's got dat extra punch.. Cause Chinese, can be phrased in a simple manner, but wif a little twist, its gonna get a whole new dimension to the feeling of wad u just said.. English, harhar.. How simple can u get, it takes much more of a twist to bring the feelings out.. harhar.. SoOo loved chinese songs more dat way, more sadness in there.. harhar..

But yeah, did one of the most amazing things.. Buying an english album.. I totalli havent been listening to any of the most recent english songs, but one fine dae.. I just clicked onto one of my brother's playlist, and there was Keane.. harhar, a britain 3-some.. HmmM, I liked one of their songs, which was featured in one of the advertisments of "chase".. Their music sort of remind me of coldplay, but the difference, probably less slur.. Lots of guitar.. harhar, piano and chords.. Love it.. Reallie different music to wad i've been listening to.. on top of the korean pop.. harhar.. And I thought i should be opening up my ears to listen to more english songs ar.. somehow, they've got much interesting chords.. in their songs.. they've got nice tunes.. but i'll go fer the chinese, in terms of feelings and moods, the lyrics reallie roxs in chinese songs.. harhar, soOo mix up the english tunes of their songs and the chinese lyrics.. I think it'll be the greatest combination.. harhra.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment