"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, March 15

Hmm.. It sure does feel good now.. harhar, was getting restless and bored actually, these couple of weeks.. Could be due to the overworked week last week.. harhar, now suddenly, everything all seem to have just ended and the study break term has come on by already.. Time passes by soOo fast actually dat I can hardly believe my eyes.. And yes.. Its one year in tp alreadi.. cannot believe it..

Yes, study break now, and its more like i'm feeling of slacking the days away but my conscience wouldn't let me ar.. todae is tuesday alreadi, and I better start getting moi butt moving.. harhar, always nid to feel that sense of urgency before i start pushing my relunctant self into doing things.. harhar, good and not so good in dat sense i suppose..harhar..

well, just packed my room alittle up.. all the stacks of discs all flying all around the places ar.. soOo annoying.. harhar.. and bags all stacked in the cupboard all around requires alittle tidy up.. and more space to study, which always ends up, prowling all over the bed, and working on the bed.. harhar.. which is the ultimate and most comfortable thing to do..

Yeah, been finding some music to run to.. Yes, first was Jacky Cheung.. hoo hoo.. and den i was in search of something else.. harhar.. something a tad sadder tune.. and wif more recollections.. harhra, its the "ghost" ost.. u noe, dat drama which starred Dong Gun oppa and Min Jong oppa.. hoo hoo..listening to it all over once more, gives me some sense of feelings once more.. harhar.. dat's wad my mood is and wad my ears wanted to hear.. something not found in my playlist of mp3s which i've gotten kind of bored alreadi.. but always take time out to reveal all those hidden secrets in those cds which are left untouched in one corner fer a period of time, take them out and listen.. hoo hoo.. its always dat enlightening.. and enoyable as wad i've done soOo far.. Listening to those older k-pop songs.. the songs reallie just seemed like i've known them, but it was like 2 years back alreadi.. see.. time just reallie flies.. harhar..

okie, thinking of revising and cracking my brains fer statistics kind of bores me.. which harhar.. i've come up wif an idea of starting off wif accounting first.. lalala.. kie ar.. den go do my quiet time.. been dozing off these couple of nites alreadi.. cannot cannot~! harhar.. okie.. dat's my plans fer todae.. soOo gonna do them.. wanna find one dae to head out and play bball.. missing the game.. hmm.. brings back memories.. but anyways.. just let them go all on the hoops.. =) everyone's falling sick.. first it was me.. now there's kim yee.. ah hui and internet mommy.. aiyo..get well sooOn ppl.. prayers be wif u all.. *huggiezZz*

*pouts* i wanna go see Dong Gun oppa~! harhar, he's over at malaysia.. soOo coOL eh.. Wished i was older den can fly liao.. harhar, whoops.. Looks like no chance to see him ar.. i'll just... dream a little dream.. wishes it comes true.. soOo coOL to be able to see da 2 oppas one dae.. i'll just.. dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment