"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, February 24

Freaking long time since I last posted.. been too busy and larthegic and tired to do so anyways.. thanks to all da projects deadlines.. Just had free time to do soOo.. harhar, missed tutorials todae.. I got up soOo late to head fer BA niways.. God bless me.. hahar, I've gotta play catch up den.. As usual, getting things a little slower as compared to da rest.. But well, work fer it and push myself all da way till da semester ends.. My battery is really running low.. Simply working on God's strengths to pull me through.. God noes why I am soOo tired either.. harhar.. Could be da work and da brooding over deadlines I guess.. Its s l o w l y decreasing.. harhar, all dat's left is 2 more projects.. Econs and NMM.. hoo and I'm soOo very done..

Been reallie tiring.. But aiyo.. Terms coming to an end and everything dat u put in will go and well.. Another sem comes on in and the whole entire cycle of routine and expectations all goes replaying again.. Believe it or not, its such a freaking rat race dat everyone is soOo bothered about.. Turn ur head around, in da skool environment alone.. U really see everyone working hard, and da bottomline is dat grades does matter in a skool environment or should i say. It matters in a today's society and in Singapore's context.. It is such a necessity..

At 17, I do very much find life a cycle and a routine.. Not very much from robots I'll say.. We go on doing our similar things or should I say, identical things practically most of da dae.. but the line stnds in whereby robots do not possess feelings and dat's da onli thing dat makes us human if the terrorist ppl out there will realise.. harhar, it still makes me wonder WHAT in da world are they fighting soOo hard fer.. Killing ppl.. Wad? U no different from a robot~! Harhar, I asked dat qn to my mom.. harhar, she goes.. they're crazee.. hahar, still not the answer i wan.. maybe I'll go ask the ppl themselves.. I doubt its got anything to do wif nuclears or something..

But well, dat's one thing I do hope everyone will realise we're living all fer God's purpose.. now dat's one thing dat makes my life different apparently from the rest case on the fact dat he does makes a difference in living my everyday life.. I'll just hope dat everything dat I am doing will be a pleasing offering to him.. Cause I dunno, if God was taken away from moi life.. I'll seriously go suicide.. hahar.. He's everything in moi world and everything the reason dat holds my world upright.. uptight.. making everyday somewhat new and bearable.. Its soOo tiring.. Harhar.. Sleeping, resting.. And in the next couple of hours the entire cycle returns and u get up.. and u do ur routine once more.. Aiyo.. Tiring.. But I guess as a student is da onli time u can have the ability to change the way things go once in a while.. Once every lemme see.. 6 months lar, u get a 2 months break and u can very jolly well enjoy the wonders of working life.. hahar, end of it, u get back to ur skooling ways and do enjoy it on the fact, u remain dat all pure simple lifestyle.. harhar. pure as in u will become naturally less demanding in da ways of these worlds.. harhar, money's evil alrite.. harhar, wif more money, u wan more of this and dat.. harhar.. oh well, i think i'm just kind of tired wif da way the routine is making me.. hahar, i wanna go do something different.. harhar.. wonder wad there is.. besides the guitar playing which takes my mind off in a while.. harahr.. maybe more of God.. wharhar =)

See, this wad happens when i do stop blogging fer a while.. Some long cheong hei messages gets posted.. harhar.. SoOo todae, went out to Sim Lim shopping.. Shopping fer a casing fer moi dear lappy to get it protected whenever I bring it out.. harhar.. Got some rechargebles.. harhar, dat's my life.. harhar, i nid music and it nids batteries if u didn't realise.. harhar, toOo expensive to go get da usual un-rechargebles.. harhar.. and lastly.. got a new digital camera.. not toOo fancy.. enough to meet my nids I guess.. hahar, well.. to pamper myself fer a while and keep moiself amused.. harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment