"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, October 23

At times i just wish i was an american, only for this period of time. AHAHARHAR. Head down to one of Obama's rally's and see him RAH-RAH the people. Man he's an awesome rah-rah-er. Being able to bring people together, connect with people, and communicate his ideas down to the many usual, me and yous.

I was just okay with him, till joyce ho was reading this book on him. I was curious bout him, with him making the headlines, and yes, she chio-ed me to go watch one of his videos, and yes. I have to admit, i do like the way he speaks. muahahar! and from then on, was history, i <3 obama! =D I wanna see the way he works in the coming months, from a senator to, say the president of the United States? Heh, his book i've got but have yet read. Since last semester's exams to my current semester's exams. Guess i'm going to do it soon, and read it WHAHAH, how enticing. To have uninterrupted time to enjoy a book, have the images playing in my head, some good music around, and just have nothing on my mind and just enjoy the book, is a real luxury in life, i feel as we get older. Uninterrupted time is so hard to find. I hope if what mommy always say is zhun. I was asking the other day "Mommy, do you ever think Barack Obama will win the elections?" She went "Of course lah, then that McCain meh, Obama sure win one" I think i felt like a 5 year old, of my many insistent questioning of "why's and do you think's" I've never grown out of it and my mom still entertains me. AHahahar, big overgrown kid over here. But i'm really looking towards the elections and finalise this entire thing, that lately as I mug, the thing that intrigues me in between my time away from my number crunching session is time reading the newspapers, and reading crosswalk online, which is the time i spent online. Nope, its not the digital life intriguing me, nor the Urban, nor the lifestyle section, BUT the particular 2 pages of news on the american elections, and the count down that shows the numbers counting down to D-day. Apparently, too busy with my past few weeks with work and revision, haven't had time to nail on the juiciest bits that BBC has to offer. Harhar, just some nail bitting stuff but i'm keeping my hands and fingers crossed. A wise man's whose counsel is from the big man above, is gonna make a load of difference. And i think that's what is enticing. I'm quite awed by this fella really, just having 5 minutes to talk to the people, to get them listening, to get the to cheer and feel as united as the states should be. Palin - You're just totally annoying and bimbotic, i can't stand her really! She's like desperate housewives on national tv. AHAHAHA. Ok enough of commercial breaks i need to move my papers!

and i forgot to add, the D day to the elections day is on the 4th of NOV, which coincidentally falls on my last day of papers, OMIGOSH. I hope i'll be able to have time to watch it, i think =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment