"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 8

aunty dot came down from malaysia, she normally stays for a day or two, on a business trip down there. so yes she said i still look the same, nothing changed. Hahaar, so i asked about her kids Neil + Nic, 17 now. Asked her how they're doing, so they're doing their A levels, before completing them and heading to Australia for more studies.

Then there's Aunty Dorina's kids, Jea Tsen and Jeu Ann, already in Australia, she's doing Bio Chem at Melbourne University, big wow lah. These kids really do really well, ahaha, looking at myself, can feel zi bei. But the ultimate zi bei, is the kids are all driving already! At 17, they're driving. My god, and I look at myself, ahahaa. 21, real diu lian. Flunking TP test once and going a second round. ahaha and yet have learnt how to drive.

I start to wonder lately why I've never bothered to learn driving much earlier, since the age was 18. Why i never bothered to learn how to drive when I was doing my Poly year 2? WHY?!! Hahar, I got no idea, but thinking back what I was busy doing, was actually doing part time work, to kill time, to fund new toys and gadgets.

Now that i'm older, have seen and looked at the need to drive (for the many late nights happenings actually), and there, time has passed me by, i'm 21! Still trying to upgrade from the Provisional Driving License to a real one. Ahaha, feeling a little pathetic here.

Time to time, i do question my existence of doing my Degree over here locally, than going to Australia, I really do wonder if it would have been any difference. Taken the alternative route of doing the entire 3-4 year course over there. When I hear of all these, honestly the grass does seem greener over there. I really wonder, but not that i'm regretting my decision. You just ever wondered the consequences of just thinking of the OTHER decision.

man, sucks, ahaha, ah joy being 21. Its not the first time being laughed at for not being able to drive at my age, (by my bro's friend) an aussie friend, its kind of like unbelievable to them, i suppose, due to the efficient transport that Singapore has, an excuse would be there really isn't much need for it.

Now that i'm seeing it, aahaha, i'm 21! Does feel abit pathetic, but i'm just tugging on, and holding on, and seeing this through. Finishing up this last lap of studies at SIM, I keep talking to people, bout what I am doing, how long this is, and what discipline it is. Its the same feeling, of yes, its just another paper, less branded, maybe its called the Giordano brand in comparison to the national unis of the Topman/Topshop - River Island. Then meet the Guccis and Armani of a lovely degree from Australia, say from University of Melbourne.

Can't help feeling a wee bit desponded. when you see high flyers around me. Don't mean to do any comparison, but just looking at the way the state of things currently are.

Had fun at dinner with Andrew, Clare, Jacob, Glenda, Lydia and Chass. our little mini farewell for our dear star, Andrew who's leaving for Aussie for training. May God bless him, keep him safe, so we could have more Ukelele and walahwalah sessions? Its really a nice feeling coming together as a cg, it really brings back good old memories of us together as a cg, thank you =D IT was hell of a chicken stuffing session. ALOT OF FOOD!

And as much of everything, I just wanna thank God for being so faithful and seeing me through these weeks, of massive things, awesome project mates, clearing the datelines and meeting criterias one after another, and lastly, the finance test! Despite my own failings, of failing to study like one main chapter or it, i'm glad I still made it on the dot. Hopefully, this goes on i'm praying for the upcoming exams. and the coming TP on friday, let's just get all these over and done with, please? Quite tired of doing the same things over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment