"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, October 12

ok decent break to everything, there's a time to everything so nope. driving has to go for a 3rd timing and i'm taking it in my stride. failure is the root of success (shi bai shi zheng gong zhi mu). not the way i would have loved to but what else can you do is what my mom tells me.

so its time to hocus pocus and focus on my upcoming 4 papers. Finance is going to be tough but take aim and get armed well. The rest still gotto do the best. But finance really can be a worry man!

anyways its been a hella of a week. alot of self doubts but have gone by, and its time to hit the books. Not totally for it, but what else can I do? Mug joyce. Keeping all those mugging in prayers! Hold on lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment