"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, October 21

Whaha. Mugging has been done,and business finance is coming straight at my face. ahaha thanks to Emily, I've went to check the portal ahaha there's hints for the finance paper, so better get them right. I really wanna get by this paper, so here it goes. Thank you God for the hints, ahaha so more work to be done :) Gotta get by this paper grr.

Had a time destressing on the yaggersblog, adding some posts, doing up a picture. hah! bit of tad fun, some music, quiet time on the laptop, ahahah! New age technology, its quite a new feeling, and I'm getting used to daily :)

so its been a funny day today, when i complained and shouted out loud "OMGoodness, its soo hot here, its so hot like shit." Ahahaha, and said it probably upteen times, the next thing i know, the clouds came in and it became cloudier, less sunny. Less hot and stuffy, that i was mugging and when "hey what what happened to the heat". =X I really think the big one up there heard me and i was like "oops, so rude!" ahahaha. "paiseh paiseh." ahahah!

Mummy's been cute and she seems to hear my innate calls for new food, she bought kfc today back for me, savouring it like a child! Ahahaa, and she bought 12X PACKS of kinder bueno packed in that jumbo size packaging. ahaha. I thought it was ALL for me and said how sweet, ahaha she went "sorry is share one" which means its for whoever. AHahah, chey! but whatevers, FINDERS KEEPERS! ahahaha. Like a child really me. Who can ever stand me, getting excited over chocolates. I've been saying i wanted to eat it for so long, so here it is! haahah. i want tao huay zui now. ahahah~!!! ok lah better get back to mugging soon :) and the dubby's been sooo cute and sweet lately. or maybe its just me. ahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment