"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 15

Aunty Lee Fong (my another darling), called me that this morning! Harhar when i woke up this morning, not doing the work i was supposed to have handed up to my BOSS. So yes, i woke up, started the computer, and started doing the edits to the covers, resize some couple of pictures (they never seem to end) ahahaha. And I've become like the resizing auto-bot. *beeps*

So its all done, just editing one more family pic, then facebook to do something different from yesterday, view at pictures, looking at Miss Kaur + Miss Norlinda, i'm too used to still calling them miss. heh! Mdm Linda already having a kid, bout say couple of years old lah hur! Lovely house, fitted in tatami feel and WHAT. A BIG FAT APPLE IMAC DESKTOP sitting there. SO BIG, you couldn't have missed it. sigh, where's mine? (*hints the dubby) AHAHHAA. Poor guy, all my toys that i love to tends to get bit high end hor ahahah! Just kidding lah.

So with my new name, The Lazy Burger and the updated version of lubby its cuter i think. AHAHAHAH. So much so for starting off this week on the sunday night whereby he interrupted my rest time, ahaha PEK CHEK leh, ahaha. Saying my goodbyes on msn, turning off my laptop, left to turn off the lights to sleep, my phone sings *viva la vida* intro, it totally jolted me up from my sleepy mode. LIKE WHO IS THAT?!!!

Was so tired but i really had fun on sunday night, the teochew ber, (its opposite HSS) ahaha, with the fellowship lunch with say, hernie, daniel, chass, clare, lyd me then dinner with Chass's Family + Vin + Lydia. It felt so cg like, feels so ah. Nostalgic really. =) Melissa is hilarious and i wonder do i have this affinity with Melissa's. They tend to find me amusing, but they're funny themselves too! Hee hee.

By the time i reached home i think i would have collasped. But I think i went online to break the duck of the entire week of barely being online i suppose. Ahaha, to say hi specifically to CHASS! ahahah. She's lovely really.

Chatting with winnie briefly, she always makes me smile with her antics. ahaha and her sweet sweet entries. Ahahaha, how come I hear D call me, i don't go AWW. Jialat! ahaha, must switch mode from that day's incidence of The Rude Awakening back to The Sweet Awakening or something. I'm cliche.

And yes, life for me has been nothing but waking up, having my lunch. Tv, then Mug. Then guitar, then tv. Then computer time then mug again. I could chant it like anythings. Life is boring during study break. and i think next week is gonna be more of a killer, like studying for finance. Good luck to myself. AHahah!

I think the joke of today is me eating this huge apple, I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A PICTURE OF IT. IT IS SOOoooooOOOOOOOOO huge. ahaha, i was already 3/4 full, when i just bit like 1/2 round the outside of the apple! Its huger than that usual fuji apple size. First, getting a bite onto it was such a chore, for its huge size. Then just slowly chomping it as i watched the 7pm Channel U's Korean drama, that 19yr old girl, poor girl. (I used to detest the drama, till maybe my mom convinced me, since we eat dinner in front of this show before she runs up to watch her Father, Sons show) - SEE i said it was good. Then her drive of life. - Again. THERE'S MIU KIU WAI, and Cai Shao Fen!!! Sure good, and the 3 brothers lah hurh. So yes, i skip all of those. Done watching them lah! But end of the day, I FINISHED THAT APPLE. But not without msging dubby (God even his nick starts with a D) T.T

"I wished you were here to help me chomp this huge apple up. i'm tired from munching". hahahar, i must be so wu liao hor? But the memories of him lately is him eating apples leh! That sunday, was me sharing with him the apple i ate in the morning at the bus stop, its so fun just eating whatever I want and just offering him the rest which he usually goes "no lah, you eat lah you eat". And i'll go "you eat lah". and he goes "you eat lah. your breakfast". and i love this favourite line of mine that goes. "well if you don't want, i'll just throw it away, cause i'm full" ahaha. and then u see him chomping away! Muahhaha. Sooo funny.

Ok time to figure out what Sherman Chin has been teaching. I had 3 days of global marketing and my oh my. ITS A LOT OF THINGS TO READ. MY GOODNESS. Ok coming up. *gorge with paper in my mouth* Tatas! and i'll see you Janna tomorrow morning, ahahah! sooo funny, our studying together periods are so seasonal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment