"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, October 2

my eyelids are shutting, ahaha the bed calls out to me as I yearn for it. (ok, too much of danielle steele in my younger days) - NO wait, thats only less than 10 of her books ahaha. But i just wanna shut my eyes and just get through on with the fun, and minus out all the work, there's still strategic and sherman's requirements staring. Despite clearing sales.

Its really never ending that all i wanna do is watch retarded shows on tv, like "I survived a japanese game show". I just wanna sleep my butt off if everything permits, but that really is running away. I could really hardly wake up today this morning. Alarm went off at 9, it wasn't till 9.53am I started getting my butt. Telling and lamenting to God how I really don't wanna go to school, see that fella's face. Not keen at all. The main man who chairs the entire lecture.

so last night, heh, i went to take a glimpse at Janggie, and Min Jong oppa. ahaha, i really do have that fettish still for dorky cute guys. ahahah, janggie as usual still as man and min jong is as boyish as ever. (Then the boy went "i shld get a brown pair of glasses", just thinking bout it, i'm curious how he looks on it, though i went "you're gonna look old". wait i look like MEI MEI(young sister) how?) ahahaha.

and i was just hearing this "yoboh" word on the korean drama, 7pm on channel u. ahahaha i was thinking dear and darling are just plain boring ahaha, how bout "yohboh" for him next time ahahha *chuckles. caroline's hair is soo gonna stand!

AHHH. *screams* i don't wanna move my brains i feel like hitting the sacks. damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment