"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, October 17

CHAO MUGGER

This word comes to me so frequently these days ahaha. I always call myself that during the mugging period. Thank God for Janna mugging with her has always been so productive (I charged my IPOD liao) ahaha and our occassional chats during lunch before we start and after we end!

Chit chatting, and share our random thoughts =) very lovely, ahaha!

ok after watching Kingsley's crew video, i'm quite tempted to start dancing, after ANOTHER dancing topic after I was unwinding today watching Bernice and Steven Ma on Steps. But i'll always remember, I can never seem to remember the steps ahhaa that's the problem, can't put them together in order, which dance requires, good memory, foot work and timing ahaha. and i finally realised what makes dancing soo cool. The coordination of every team member! Makes a dance tight and really cool.

Oh wells, and today me and mummy had teochew ber again! Muay or whatever dialect. Ahaha she couldn't believe how cheap it is. I order like free one LOL. But i really love it!

1 Comment:

  1. Meepoker said...
    next on the menu: pig trotter :)

Post a Comment