"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, November 27

Darn it.. I dunnoe wad's up wif this lappy.. hahar, I'm doing this entry.. Getting in the mood, and dang.. It all disappeared.. Fer one thing, blogger doesn't have any functions which at least help u to trace wad u last wrote or something.. Duh.. Forget it..

Well, I'm sitting in front of the window, in front of the comp, on a rainy nite.. Wif songs played thru the comp and having a cup of nestum, it is a great feeling on top of it all cause I am in the comfort of my room.. Love it.. Thank you God~! hahrar.. =)

Oh yeah, was toking about how fast time flies back on the soompi's board wif jojo and flossie all saying it.. time reallie flies and its day after day.. And week after week to month after month and soOon.. Its a year.. Has passed u by.. Well, it is good to always reflect on wad u've been doing this one year and tell urself wad u've should and shouldn't and all.. Well, best part of it all I think it is to stop and ponder and give thanks to God fer all he has done fer me.. He DEFINITELY has done l o a d s and well, can't stop counting the blessings he has blessed me wif.. Thank you God.. =)

Tok about Min Jong oppa.. Harhar, on a simliar experience wif Flossie as she said she's got to noe more of Min Jong oppa and its pretty much the same fer me.. Getting to noe Min Jong oppa round March this year and well, it wasn't much of his looks dat took me to him but it was his voice.. his songs.. Which has touched me, his lyrics.. There's always a sense of connection somehow, u dun noe wad in the world is he ever singing, cause I dun understand dat load of korean, but u find comfort in his songs [of course along wif God, u'll find comfort toOo lar..] but he helps in the process of.. He's songs has brought me through the downest of days and on days which u just nid a perk up or just someone to listen to.. Simply to let ur feelings go.. And open up ur heart and ears toOo just listen to him sing.. His character along and well, slowly... he's loooks.. Whoa.. Hahrar, simply grows on me and I've become a full time nut of Min Jong oppa on top of the nut I was.. Dong Gun oppa.. Well, I'll still am a nut of the 2 of this guys and will be a nut of these 2 gorgeous guys.. Many traits which u can draw lessons upon and learn.. one trait which does exist in these 2 guys.. Is simply.. Their humbleness.. It really really teaches me dat, no matter how much they have "soared" or achieved, though I can say its alot, but they still remain humble, commit themselves to all and everything that they do no matter wad is and give it their best shot and to me, dat quality shines.. Down to earth somehow simply always gets me whoa-ing.. Min Jong oppa's "wueri" quality or also known as "loyalty" has touched me really.. The parts where he goes helping his friends out whenever he can, like helping a director star in a movie which he don't get paid fer and on top of his hectic filming schedule, he does it and though he gets the not soOo nice comments from the media, he still does it.. Man, its cool.. SoOo dat's probably why I do look and respect these guys.. and love them soOo.. Hahrar.. =)

Dong Gun oppa will be his devotion to his work.. Just look at the way he has slimmed down just to film the role of being a pirate.. Professionalism.. In the work of TaeGukGi, despite having a serious cartillage break, he still carries on filming.. Whoa, soOo many qualities dat shines from this 2 guys.. =) Rawks..

Harhar, enough of sharing bout my 2 "loves", an interest on them, on myself.. I guess its really been a year fer me.. Well, like an infant beginning to open its eyes to this world.. I am still learning and seeing what the world is, many stuffs out there awaiting fer me to go and take the chance and go and learn, experience.. See, feel, touch.. U'll fall along the way but somehow wif God by side, ain't a thing there to fear much cause somehow, someways, He'll just come by and pick u up as and when u nid him most.. 24-7.. Express service [most of the time ^^], he'll be there.. SoOo just live life to the fullest and go and live and see wad has it all got installed fer me..

Been thru the hectic of hectic times fer me fer the year which was during the coming end of the term, whereby it really was tiring, rushing and meeting deadlines and all.. TImes, u gotta rely on urself to get things moving and u'll thank God once u'll see ppl working along wif u and things get moving.. Harhar, dunnoe how I got thru them but somehow I did.. U learn lots of things.. harhar, lets say.. Surviving a day wif 2 hours of slp.. harhar, dat was the record man.. U just get real tired at da end of da day.. God was there to give u dat every ounce of strength and stamina to run everythin, it turned out well, and tat's just one of da countless blessings dat He has blessed me wif and its always something I'll be grateful of.. Thank you God.. hahar.. =) U rawk my world dude~! COUldn't have done it without u.. *muakzZz + huggiezZz* I'll keep on walking.. Walking wif u by my side.. Hopefully growing toOo wif u..

Okie, soOo much soOo fer my reflections but well, one thing I wanted to do these couple of days which I haven't have done soOo is making a trip down to Chinatown.. I didn't go again today cause first.. Wireless had to be fixed up today by the cable man and next thing it was all actualli daddie's want and he nided a lappy to go along wif the wireless.. SoOo omma and me went all the way down to Expo to get it.. Much thoughts had to be made in making that decision of purchasing the "ideal" "perfect" model, but sad to say, there isn't one which dad was asking fer.. BEst part was he wasn't there and he wanted me to make the decision.. Rite, soundin like I was a pro but I aint.. Well, thankfulli we got down to one.. And my Chinatown trip got "postponed" once more.. Brain cells all kind of numb.. At the fair, I got a pair of new speakers, on thoughts of seeing a smaller set of speakers but it turned out bigger than the previous one, but since I've paid, just make do wif it lar.. And couple of blank CD-Rs and DVD-Rs.. harhar, now u noe where all my working marnie heads toOo.. harhar.. Gotta save some up fer my lil dream I'll always be holding.. Hoping fer.. On top of the christmas season coming, presents here and there.. harhar..

OKie, guess dat's about all I shall blog fer the dae.. Kind of tired.. hahar.. Gonna lie round da bed.. Bleahz*.. Ta..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment