"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, November 26

Wharhar.. SoOo kind of t i r e d now.. harhar.. simply cause I've been searching fer new songs downloads bout half of da dae now.. And I'm kind of tired out.. hahar, but the joy of having it in ur comp, being able to listen to it as and when u like it is some kind of joy which comes wif all the "sweat".. Downloaded korean and more korean and mayday's mp3.. Love Tim and Fly To The Sky.. Tim's "I do cherish you" was good.. Heh heh, and Fly To The Sky's "Gravity" seriously rawks big time.. I got no idea wad happened to all the korean albums around in Singapore, especially around Bugis + Suntec area.. i went to couple of cd shops round dat area and the korean albums somehow seems to have vanished into thin air.. they only had dat few which was rather unlikely.. *sigh* Was trying to get Fly To The Sky's First Concer Live album, which had my favourite song.. [Harhar, I have quite a number] Magic Song.. Erh, can't find it anywhere.. =( I just saw and touched that album a couple of weeks back.. darn~! it always happens to me.. When the stuff directly in front of me, I wun get it.. Till I reallie want it, by the time, its gone.. It happened to "bimil".. Tons of times dat I lost count man.. Both song an album.. Oh well.. I'll just make do wif Gravity fer now.. =)

Strangely, Bugs.co.kr doesn't work well on da lappy.. It jams up the entire internet explorer and closes the entire thing.. *sigh* Which means I can't get to listen to songs like dat.. Unless I head to the desktop to do it.. oh well, when there's a will there's a way.. harhar.. =)

Listening to "Its my Life" now is cool, harhar.. in my ears.. Whahar.. =) At nite when i'm having heavy eyelids keeps u a little awake lar.. harhar.. Gonna slp and head to Chinatown tml.. Go find Fly To The Sky's album and get some other stuff along the way lar.. Gonna knock out now.. Shall stop here lar.. Chao ppl.. Tml den get back to work.. harhar.. Photoshop timey.. harhar.. Slp fer now.. Nitey nite.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment