"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, November 20

Comp's cranking up.. o_0 .. Goodness, it was kind of fine just now.. eEew.. Wadever it is, forget it.. harhar, I'll just get on wif my blogging.. *sigh* Been surfing around and was reading fanfixes and someone else's writtings on soompi.. Reallie good.. Just wonder how on earth can all these ppl capture the moments they wanna say and den leave them all out in words.. Just like dat.. how cool can it be.. harhar.. =) I'm pretty amazed.. Such wonderful writing they have.. harhar, actualli its onli that one person I read and it was good enough.. Hahrar.. =) I am amazed.. da da da.. Harhar..

Been doin nothing much except bumming around.. harhar, started doodling.. harhra.. Most the entire afternoon.. Pretty fun, but harhar.. i guess I'll be spending it on some other things next time.. whahrar.. =) Got other plans.. Muaharhar.. Lalala.. Whoa, pretty fast time flies.. heh heh.. Another year has passed.. Think I'll hang out in my room after I'm done wif this..

Time flies, at a twinkle of an eye
A walk of ups and downs
You've been through it all
How did yours go?

Happenings today
Is memories tomorrow
Save the happy ones
Bury the unhappy ones

Fallen, pick yourself up
Beaten, but not out yet
Tired, rest but move on
What inspires you?

That special someone
There when u need him (her)
Love and cherishes you
Where life's complete with him (her)

Wish you were there
With me through it all
To lean and cry on
It could have been.. or will it?

Walking down the streets
Holding hands happily
Giggling, laughing, chatting
Those were the times..

Your face lightens up
Thinking back on the past
Like a tape playing in your head
The all familiar picture and voices..

For now, its just me [and God]
An intimate relationship
Just me and him
Available 24-7~!

Family and friends
The joy and colours to your life
Money, wars and the never ending wants
Brings them to a full stop

Contentment, peace and joy
Essentials in one's life [I feel]
One life, one walk..
Live it to the fullest~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment