"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, November 8

Harhar, its been a real fun weekend.. harhar, had a great cell group retreat.. Cheryl, alvin, clarissa, clarence, lydia, glenda, andrew, rachel, collin, samantha, clement I guess dat's about it.. harhar, went to join them after work.. Went home sat in front of the comp wif a big bowl of noodles and reading up and packing before I left fer Sentosa to join them.. harhar, go there and sun tan.. harhar.. Watched "Pirates of the Carribean" wif Johhny Depp.. harhra, he's good.. =) But more impressed wif Jet Li todae in erm.. "Kiss of the Dragon", which was full of actions lar.. harhar, he's soOoo swift and small and agile.. He's cool.. But well, I'm alreadi over 2 guys alreadi.. hahar, no space fer anymore.. hahar.. But the shows were reallie enjoyable lar..

Sundae was another one of a long dae.. harhar, went swimming.. hahar, <-- Yeap, no doubt about it, went to get myself into dat POOL and get myself wet.. i never do usually wanna do dat cause of a fear I always have of da water.. hahar, somehow, I told myself I nided to do it and went in.. was scared but erh.. harhar, played around long enough to learn least to float and thread some water.. Hahrar, its kind of fun but had a*burping* fun time.. Drank alittle toOo amny mouthfuls of water? harhar.. Alrite lar, its a start.. Hahrar, I didn't noe swimming was actually rather kind of tiring.. hahar.. Went to sleep later at nite over at my cuz's place, got up to head home and den went back home, and den well.. Laze around fer a while den I snugged off to sleep.. harhar, no eneergy left fer any online time lar.. Just wanna close my eyes and head off to lalaland..

Well, todae's been a pretty alrite dae.. harhar, not toOo boring just dat work's slowly.. Becoming more monotone.. hahar, ever since we shifted down a level down, life's been pretty busy, standin and standing.. we used to be able to slack the least.. behind the watchful eyes which is the customers lar, there're times when they dun come up.. hahar.. SoOo u just slack, now.. Crowd seems never ending.. hahar.. Meeting differerent ppl everydae.. harhar, I study them.. harhar.. U meet mostly pretty fine ppl.. Some u learn how to tolerate and some which just blow u off.. Hahrar.. Those.. "Bodur-sombong" ppl.. Dunnoe ppl hu refuse to seek help and den call u over another time.. harhar, or those reallie.. Actuallie is those kind of ppl which reallie makes u go *argh*.. harhar, met one todae.. Harhar, I guess she couldn't see where the keys were and asked me to type wif those egoistic tone.. I tolerated.. [u dun have much of a choice lar], I type wrong.. She gives u no room fer mistakes.. "3! 3!!!!" As like u owe her something..*shrugs* the customer, an aunt was rather nice.. I whispered to her to come.. harhar, toOo tired and sick of meeting another person.. harhar, she went up to me, wif those soft whisper she went, "... ok ok here.. " Hahrar.. She was cute lar.. made me smile.. SoOo nice serving these cute ppl.. harhra, cheers u up~! Harhar.. Lovely.. =)

OKie lar, gonna go to lalaland soOon.. hahar, have some resty.. I love the bed.. harhar.. At the time of tiredness.. It roxs.. harhar.. =) Ta~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment