"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, December 6

Noe wad, time has just flown me by.. 2 months has passed me by and soOn, is a yeah.. Its reallie fast and a year is gonna past me by.. A year after secondary school.. A new life.. [yeap..], brand new set of thinkin but a same part of me still grows inside of me..

Looking bak on the fun times I reallie had back at Henderson, lights up a smile on my face todae once more on my way home on the bus listening to Min Jong oppa's 3rd album and wif the weather in a colder mode.. Everything was worth a little think of.. reminiscence.. Hwee Boon, Janna, Vanessa, Jin Hui, Ling Li, Yong Leng, Suresh and Fraser.. Whole bunch of us.. Real cool..

Its a new semester now once more.. Thinkin back on the ppl I met and established relationships wif dun seem that close.. harhar.. Somehow.. And its all back to finding dat hole which fits me once more.. harhar.. =) I've searched, but new environment.. U can still keep around the ones u made and had fittings wif and carry on and make more.. harhar.. I dread.. THe first week.. First few months where everything seems to be crawling and u getting used to it.. Switching to the environment.. new timetable.. Tiring wor.. harhar... but it is such an eye opener..~!

Harhar, well, maybe been thinking toOo much on my way home.. harhar, as usual.. i just love doing it on the bus and especially when u're listenin to songs and those scenes just play in ur head like some kind of tape.. U noe the tune and the all familliar pictures.. Waiting to unfold like a movie u've seen upteen times.. Harhar.. Yeah..

Well, the one solitary source of my comfort will always be God up there.. Thank him fer making todae such a lovely weather though cold as it may be slightly and making todae a dae which I somehow got thru.. harhar, wif 5 hrs of break and surving everything.. hahar.. its still nice to enjoy it.. harhar.. Wadever dat is installed fer me.. i'll just hold on to my faith on him and trust in him fer everything dat he is gonna do.. Fall as u may be, he'll pick u up and make u soar on eagles wings.. "Even youths grow tired and weary, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.. " I love dat verse soOo very much from Isiah.. Currently enjoyin the breeze coming from the window.. Nothing beats that.. harhar.. Listening to Min Jong oppa will be soOo cool.. BUt a change change around the songs, brings out a differerent mood.. =)

Just realised todae on the bus, dat my ears are just stuck to Min Jong oppa or wad.. He's cds and albums is one u can listen over and over week in and out.. I just bought the "Fly to The Sky", I like it.. but once more, it doesn't last fer weeks and weeks.. harhar.. I'm just soOo amazed at Min Jong oppa's albums.. And dat's the marvel and beauty of it.. U'll start off wif him once more..

Okie okie.. SoOo much soOo.. Tired.. Gonna slp now.. Nitey.. wake up earlie and do wadever it is nided again.. After a nice chat wif internet mom.. Harhar.. SoOo cool..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment