"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, November 25

Muaharhar.. today's blogging is from somewhere else.. From somewhere dat is more "closer to my heart" fer now.. Harhar maybe probably because that thingy is mine.. harhar, okie okie.. Its just blogging from my laptop.. harhar, been waiting for it fer like ages, as in getting my lappy being able to log into the internet and surf from it.. now dat it is being abled after bringing it to the service centre todae to get it repaired wif omma.. heh heh.. I swept this matter under the carpet fer like 3-4 months and finally, after telling omma dat the wireless stuffie are all not working, she pestered me to get out of bed earlier and get it done before school opens.. Oh well, she noes me reallie well.. I tend to get lazy to go and deal wif all these stuffie whenever skool starts.. harhar.. ^^ Its a totally different feeling.. harhar, not dat that desktop is not dat fun to play wif, just an entire different experience.. Wif da mouse and the keyboard soOo close to u.. U dun move dat mch I can say.. Harhar, but I miss typing on dat desktop's keyboard... harhar.. Lame me.. harhra.. Oh well, wadever.. =p

SoOo got the router fixed up.. Which once again, took me like 3-4 months to get it worked.. kept having da intention dat it was gonna be soOo troublesome.. and it turned out to be like onli dat FEW harhar.. I repeat.. Dat FEW steps.. Fixin up the wires and click here and there.. As long as u READ instructions, it'll get u around.. harhar.. Amazed.. I was like trying to get the whole thing fixed before Daddie came home, and like.. "What's this.. Why isn't the internet working?" SoOo during the short period of time whereby the comp is under "maintainance".. harhar, got it done up.. and surfing on my lappy... harhar, desktop is tata fer now.. harar.. Till I nid it another dae again lar.. Working on this lappy is cool, but *sigh* It requires soOo many updates.. waiting fer that stupid Update thingy to update.. Just to install that service pack soOo I can type chinese and korean fonts lar.. Aiyo.. Like taking donkey years.. -_-'.. I'll just probably sleep off before it hits a 100% lor.. SoOo I'm blogging crap toOo.. harhar, it adds on.. Lalala..

I just wish the signal of the router was strong enough to send it all the way up to my bedroom, but I think dat's gonna be wishful thinkin.. Its pretty far up.. And yea.. If only I could surf in my room, my dearie room.. ON da bed.. Muaharhar.. its gonna be one of the best things dat can happen le.. I'll be lyin in comfort zone.. harhar.. Lazee.. Den as and when u feel like it, sleep.. Harhar, can't do it here.. We'll see.. Harhar, its like a whole new "toy" i'm having, slowly gonna go and do this and dat wif it.. harhar.. Not dat is of anything new but well.. Surfing in my room.. Must think of a way to get that signal up, wif the books u read about.. harhar, repeater? Sounds lame.. But if it works.. hmMmm..

Tech tok while my eyes are like soOo sleepy.. harhar, was thinkin of watching "ghost" wif Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa or "Bimil".. Itchy to wach "AAE" once more.. But eyes soOo sleepy.. SoOo well, I'll just pick something else to do.. Like blogging.. harhar.. Kie lar, better stop here.. Go explore more stuff tml lar.. When I get my eyes and attention to it.. harhar.. Season time fer the keyboard.. Harhar.. lalala..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment