"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, November 5

*winks2* trying hard to stay awake after been knocked out from being online due to tiredness last nite.. harhar, I wanted reallie much to snug to my bed and sleep alreadi but decided to look around the favourite sites and catch a glimpse of my favourites, Dong Gun oppa and Min Jong oppa before sleeping lar.. harhar.. Wad a luxury it is to do at the end of the dae lar.. harhar, couldn't been any better to end the dae I guess.. hahar, of course not forgetting about some quiet time of reflecting and my time wif my dear aboji up there in heaven.. =)

Well, work's been have some revamp.. Our usual job at the third floor has been moved down to da second floor where all the counters are.. Which means we can no longer slack as much as we used toOo.. Back then, it was soOo easily to just eat snake basically.. Cause u've got tons of time to urself doing ur job.. Of recept.. Now, harhar.. no time to catch some winks of slp.. harhar, cause u're standing and standing and answerin this and dat.. Till times u wanna pull ur hair out of ur head.. Simply cause they dun get wad u're trying to say to them.. Well, oh well.. Gets lil more tiring.. harhar, had a good lunch wif Raj.. She's soOo farnie.. harhar, ate subway and den went on to some nearby shop fer a warm cup of milo.. Hehe.. SoOo nice, dat softness touch and warm and nice.. =) Makes me feel reallie fortunate, cause the weather was kind of windy and plus.. Some how the air con in the office suddenly got soOo cold, u felt u were freezing.. harharh..

After work, got on to church.. Hahrar, well, it was our neighbouring church Foochow Methodist's kindergarden having some graduation and needed some ppl to help them wif the kids make-up.. harhar, face-painting eyes on the kids, soOo cute and adorable, loud and reallie hyper.. harhar, makes u feel soOo old.. ANd outside their classrooms and looking in from the window, made u feel like u're some parent.. harhar.. It was fun lookin at da kids.. Den went on to have dinner wif Glenda, Rachel, Samanta and Lydia.. Naan.. Tendori chicken.. harhar, u're realli stuffed at the end of da dae.. harhar.. It was fun.. They were having a stayover at church from tonite all da way till Sundae.. harhar, onli thing I had work tml, soOo decided to join them onli from tml.. hahar...

On my way home, it was pretty breezy.. harhar, was wishing I brought some coat out.. harhar, on da bus, it was oso cold.. Den on the bus home, I sat wif this passenger.. He was reallie hot, as in his body temp.. I just sat quite far from him beside him, I could feel the heat.. harhar, cold was one thing.. I think he's sick.. harhar, oh well... I was toOo tired, I fell asleep.. Sitting in front of the comp at this moment is the time I started sneezing and starting to feel he has passed some of his illnesses to me.. harhar, hu noes.. I'm having a fever toOO.. harhar, luckily I had some medicine.. whahrar..

Its almost a year now, quite alot of things has changed..
Places frequently visited, has changed alot toOo..
I guess its da same fer u toOo.. As I sit down and think about the time it was..
Hopes which I've hoped fer, turns into wishes over time..

I'm still the same me for now I guess..
Only wish is dat if u're happie wif wad u're now, it'll be fine wif me..
Things of the past shall just be times spent together..
Kept out of bounds from anyone else..
Just me alone..
Within me, as I carry on walking..
Walking wif and by God beside me..

Someone hu's always there and probably share ur deepest secrets..
Its something u hold on soOo tightly and not let go..
Fer all dat he've done..
And when u feel that the whole world has fallen down upon u..
Smile and look up at least..
Through it all..
There's one unfailing love..
Sent from God above..
To you..

Bringing ur everydays wif smiles and joy..
U rock my world.. Jesus~! =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment