"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Thursday, November 18

Whahar, I was supposed to blog yesterdae.. but heh, did my usual posting and some surfing, while trying to work on another gif thingy while I quited and just went to sleep.. Kind of tired after watching 15 hours of "Island Village Teacher" which simply rocks.. hahar, I love it.. I did watched it before live teevee once.. But watching it all over to get the conversation wise going.. harhar, its reallie farnie lar this Cho Ho Tae.. He's cute.. And to see him and Hong Eun Su shi.. Bickering lar.. Spending those times together, cop and eye-witness running around from the baddies and how Ho Tae fights fer the protection of Eun Soo shii, 180 degrees kicks and punches.. Way to go.. *dreams* SoOo cool, ending towards the end was kind of teary but through it all.. The ending was sweeEet.. =)

Harhar, dunnoe y either.. Kind of puzzles me.. Heh, just felt kind of sad.. Heading out fer a walk round the block.. wif the cool wind, blowing.. Cool and all nice.. Sat down and just well.. Dunnoe.. Take a breather and reflect on somethings which watching IVT has sprung out some chords deep within me.. Came home listen to Min Jong oppa.. Let it go.. And felt better.. heh, just nice to snug on the floor and just open ur listen ears and listen to Min JOng oppa sing.. He's cool.. =)

Heh, life's cool now.. work's gone.. Doing the things I love to do most.. ANd just realised how lovely piers can be especially over at Clifford Pier.. harhar, if I didn't get the name wrong.. Under the sky [Kim Min Jong's song~!] harhar, quit lamming me.. Observe how the skies clear up, how they move over ur head.. Experience the wind.. Sea breeze all nice and cool blowing at ur face.. It was a cool time sitting down.. Just quietting down.. Can say let ur thoughts out.. reflect and just enjoy at the same time.. Nice..

Nothing much todae either.. Just back to my old habits.. of simply enjoying the day passing me by, hahar.. Simply by being some drama addict.. hahar, hogging onto that black box and the player.. And press play.. Change discs after discs.. Tear and tear.. Now dat's the way to spend some time off.. Loving it.. heh heh.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment