"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, November 3

*sigh* Was blogging halfway, left the computer on and windows open.. And daddie came by and asked fer the comp.. Gave it to him, told him to not shut down the comp.. he just did.. Luckily I wasn't doing any wallpaper or something, I'll reallie would have gone mad.. Harhar.. =) Comp's lagging and not working very well.. Yuckie.. hahar..

Oh well, didn't do to work todae.. Woke up wif a red, swollen eye.. Thought it would have been gone after some time but it didn't.. 750am, after dipping my eyes in Optrex solution and it still didn't work.. harhar, like I got punched in the eye and den cried after some time kind of effect.. hahar [now u noe how it feels to have a bashed eye~!] harhar.. SoOo didn't go to work and went backie to bed and snugged.. harhar, till noon time and ate lunch and mommie brought me to da doc.. Harhar.. First, uncle mong went, "u see toOo many guys alreadi".. harhar.. -_- soOo lame.. hahar.. Oh well, yeah, I do do it everydae.. harhar.. Mommy said was due to toOo much time on the comp.. harhar, oh well, only my left eye was infected.. and went to the doc to get some solution fer the eye.. My guess was dat the eye got reallie itchy last nite and I rubbed and rubbed and just snugged to my pillow.. Harhar.. Got reallie bad but now pretty fine.. harhar.. Wonder wad's boss gonna sae tml.. harhar.. 2 times skipping work.. hahar.. "Joyce, u may take ur leave alradi and sleep all u wan from tomolo onwards".. haha.. kidding.. oh well..

*yawns* feeling kind of sleepy now.. hahrar, wanna snug in my bed.. harhar.. SoOo nice and cosy and warm.. wharhar.. =) Its nice listening to the corrs at this hour.. They're new album, quite some time around this year.. harhar, "angel", nice~! Harhar, lookin fer some comfort within some songs to suit wadever I am feeling.. ahrhar.. Dat's wad's nice to do in front of the comp everydae.. Time to myself and the comp, do wadever I want wif the songs and surfing and posting and chatting somehow makes the dae go.. harhar.. =) And goes complete wif a touch of reflection and time wif God before u lights off and head off to lalaland.. harhar, which is wad I'm gonna do.. harhra, kind of sleepy.. harhar.. Heh, and dream off.. Tomolo is another dae.. harhar, may it bring me closer to my dreams den.. Working towards it.. My motication of getting up everydae and heading off to work and staying awake.. harhar, and finish off the dae.. Wharhar.. OKie lar, I'll stop here.. harhar, go eat medicine alreadi and drop some drops.. hahar.. Ta~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment