"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, December 21

Apparently, there was loads on my mind to blog actualli.. Rite from last weekend, had loads of stuff to write.. But it always ended up these past few nites, harhar.. Doing some stuff either doing it half way and I fall off to lalaland.. harhar, times wif the stuff all over the bed, and I'll just probably head to bed the same position I went to lalaland, rite till daybreak breaks and I'm most likely in da same position lar.. harhar..

Well, wad I've been keepin myself busy is making suprises fer the ppl dearest to me lar.. harhar.. *grins*.. yeap, creating suprises and trying to work on the stuff i've promised.. But have yet gotten it up.. Shopping fer gifts fer my dearie cousins, Jasmine and Caroline.. Mummy and onne.. Oppa's got his alreadi.. hahar.. Just recalled where I went last thursdae nite out wif Cheryl, had a good sharing session.. Chit CHattin getting to noe and get to understand each other much better.. Was pretty suprised how I could open up to her.. hahar.. Well, God definitelly has his touch to everything.. He has always been.. Harhar.. Thru every small things he does fer u everydae, simply makes his presense felt.. Harhar.. *rings a bell*.. He's always there.. Yeap.. Yeap.. And as fer last Fridae, moi went to IKEA.. How on earth can I ever forget.. harhar.. Getting gifts fer da fans I've gotten to noe over the net.. On both boards, I wish I could get my gift over to those overseas one.. But aiyo.. postage is probably gonna pull me off.. And hence, i'll just think of something.. harhar, its gonna be a busy nite on the eve of christmas.. harhar.. Wish there wasn't skool.. harhar, soOo now u gotta manage heading to skool, back.. Tutorials and doing all the things you love to do most all da the same time.. harhar.. Sounds like I'm fully utilising my full 24 hrs that God has soOo blessed me wif.. harhar, well, this week, I went back to God's house toOo after being away fer like 2 weeks.. harhar, last week was due to some lame flu.. And being back to his place, he has once again blessed the church wif a group from Downtown, Aussieland if I'm not wrong, and had a great time of worship.. Though I onli attended like the handful of songs, i felt God's touch dat dae.. harhar.. It was great.. =)

SoOo well, time flies and as fer todae.. it was pretty cool toOo.. harhar, well, its alreadi the 3rd week of skool wor.. harha, getting to noe the new mates better.. harhar.. The group of us, Shili, Alvin and Zhimin hitched a ride from Kim Khoon's car.. harhar, cool.. Makes me all hyped up to get my own transport.. harhar.. 2 wheeler first I guess.. Something reachable.. harhar.. WEll, its gonna be one of the resolutions fer next yr.. harhar.. BOut the parents part, I guess I'll just leave it all up to the one up there lar.. harhar.. It was pretty fun, time doing and sharing our project.. my first project seriously, where I had a group meeting which had like more den 2 ppl.. It was always me and Emily back den.. Well, she was actualli all dat one nided in a grp toOo.. =) Wad else happened.. harhar, oh yeah.. Internet mummy called~! Harhar, cannot believe it and it took me quite a while to register in my head hu "lili" was.. Cause my mom at home was called one, but the hightlight of the part came when i realised.. "why on earth will mom call my mobile cause she's at home~!".. harhar, yeah.. Dat was how blur I got.. Thank God I heard my phone.. harhar, cause the ringer on my phone is pretty redundant.. Harhar, got it changed to something real loud.. harhar.. I was in front of the desktop where I got her call.. harhar.. SoOo sweet and of course a pleasant suprise.. She's got a cute voice~! Hahrar.. ^^

Okie, and had a pretty late chat wif her before she went off to laland.. harhar, my turn soOn after completing the tutorial fer tml's dae.. hoo hoo.. Long dae tml.. Better go catch some more slp as I can.. harhar.. Otherwise reallie gonna become some kind of panda bear.. harhar.. And this typing off the lappy keyboard is rather addicting.. harhar.. Cause kind of used to it le.. hahar.. Typing speed has increased significantly wor.. harhar.. Cool~! Lappy roxs fer now.. Learnt how to appreciate it much more as previously ever since "wireless" came in and the whole comp went internet enable.. and U learn how to appreciate real faster processing in the starting up time and try to maintain the comp in dat condition.. harhar.. It just keeps getting better fer me.. ahrhar, can't do without it nowadays.. my life.. Which is music, its all in there.. =) Listening to Wheesung.. Fly To The Sky.. And more.. Once in a while, play the old discs of Min Jong oppa and all.. My room has indeed become the place to be.. harhar.. more reasons to stay at home~! Hahrar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment