"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, December 15

Da dumb dumb computer.. harhar.. Just cleaned da keyboard wif a piece of tissue and it cranked up.. SoOo I had to restart the comp again.. Just moved the comp to my fav place in da whole entire house.. Which is my bed in moi bedroom.. Wif my fav pillow to hug.. Lean on.. Best part.. Looking at my 2 favs.. Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa.. Was simply goggling at Min Jong oppa in da charity show.. Whoa, I think I'm loving guys in long sleeved.. Button up, stripes shirt or not.. I'm in love wif the, now.. Especially Min Jong oppa in it, in WHITE.. Roxs.. Dong Gun oppa, in white is not bad, but he looks way good in BLACK.. See, my "yin and yang".. harhar..

Okie okie, enough bout da 2 guys.. reaching 1am soOon and blogging in a kind of tired mood.. But fret not.. Min Jong oppa's voice just simply roxs me, whenever I feel soOo darn tired of anything.. Larthegic.. He's the answer man.. Think he shall company me tonite.. Just had dinner out wif my cg.. ppl of tp.. hahrar.. yeap.. SoOo bloated.. And I do regret eatin dat Tom Yam seafood soup wif rice.. its soOo yucky.. Made me bloated till now.. harhar.. And made my trip back home.. SoOo kind of tired now.. harhar..

Been a pretty long dae.. And there's one more.. Tml.. But tml will be more slack cause its one lec.. one lab and one tut.. SoOo pretty fair.. Todae was hectic.. harhar.. Thankfulli God pulled me thru the dae.. hoo hoo.. 2-7 pm.. Non stop of lecture.. tutorial and lecture.. hahar.. beat that.. well, GOd's been always true and good fer me.. Blessing me.. Still went pretty alrite.. But its kind of draining at the end of the dae lar.. SoOo gonna go recharge myself soOon..

Kind of happie alreadi.. Cause I think I can finally let it all out and say.. "I'm done wif him alreadi".. harhar, no more pinning hopes.. no more thinkin bout him dat much.. =) SoOo can say.. I'm finally "over" him alreadi.. After a loOong time.. harhar.. Finally stood up.. harhar.. After spending sometime "recovering".. I've recovered.. harhar.. =) Pretty sure cause I felt it todae.. Suddenly not dat feeling anymore.. No more of hopes.. Given up and all.. SoOo yeah.. Its been a long while.. heh heh.. SoOo all in all, its been a tiring dae.. Wanna listen to Min Jong oppa's voice as i head to lalaland and say my prayers.. Nitey.. Its another dae tml.. harhar.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment