"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, December 26

Harhar.. Not doing much todae though I always have the plans of finishing up some work.. but never get to do it cause I'm lazee.. harhar, spent the dae todae.. let's see basically rotting and doing nothing but I do noe I better do get somethings done soOon.. harhar.. Holiday mode basically makes me wanna laze and laze lar.. Harhr.. *lazes around*
Well, Jarrett came over todae.. harhar, which was real fun lar, cause yesterdae didn't get to play much wif him.. He's soOo a d o r a b l e lar.. Hug hug him.. Play wif him wif Ernie.. da toy.. Well, as omma says.. Wif lil kids around, time passes real fast.. And I can't help to agree that by just watching him, spending time wif him, time reallie flies lar.. Todae, we had Indri back in da house, my ex-"maid".. Yeah, cause she's more den wad I call a maid to me.. Taught me loads of stuff which I'll never forget.. From emaths to some cookin enuff to get u by.. harhar, to some life values.. How I learn to grow up even stronger and learn to see things in a way of light which I'll one dae be.. Just preparing me some values to probably act as some kind of "shield" against the ways of this world.. Harhar.. And course, taught me how to walk real close to da Lord and rely on him.. Basically just soOo much.. Guess God has reallie blessed my life.. I'll safely say that every part of my life, there'll be someone hu'll be pretty much be looking after me.. Rite now there is, of course in top of my actual omma.. "ommas" and mummys around.. I noe I'm always in good hands all thanks to the Lord.. Had a real good chat as omma.. onne and me sat down just chatting and laughing along wif her.. Miss her company.. Life's soOo fun wif her around.. =) But well, I'll keep it all as I grow up wor.. Memories are always something which is soOo valuable, cause its something worth soOo much.. u carry it wif u fer like whole of ur life.. =)
I'll just take a nap fer now.. And start my work all once more.. harhar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment