"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, December 11

*whoot*.. Well, tyme seriously fly fast and my skool break is over and its all back to skool wif a new purpose.. Agenda wif a new class and all.. Sounds all cool, cause in a way, the change of ppl u're working wif gives u a chance to know more person and also give u a "fresher" feeling in anticipation of the projects and assignments given to u.. Keeping a postive outlook dat things hopefulli is gonna turn out all well lar.. =)

Getting used to the change in the lifestyle.. Heading back to skool once more.. harhar, which means its less time of goggling on my favourite.. harhar, actalli I can still do it fer now but da onli thing that hinders me doing it is somehow, the fatigueness that I've been having probably bout this whole week throughout.. Which is causing me to sleep in real early at nite, after surfing and all.. Its sleep.. Wif 2 more tutorials to work on and I'm currently, in this mode of sleepiness.. Goodness.. This ain't good at all.. harhar, plus a good old cough and a flu.. It "kills", making me feel all good to go to slp any time.. aIyo.. Do hope I get over it real fast man.. Its soOo larthegic man.. Practically feel tired.. *sigh* Wan the hyper me.. harhar, the one dat makes u feel u can do a thousand and one things in a dae.. harha.. Can't do it rite now.. SoOo depriving.. harhar.. *God.. Help me ^^ * Get this over and done wif..

Oh well, this week's pretty cool.. Harhar, the onli time in the whole sem when u get to head to skool fer lessons fer a mere one hr and get dismissed after dat.. harhra.. how's dat.. yeah, its onli fer a week though.. Tryin to adapt to the new timing of getting up [well, not reallie cause I did wake up pretty early].. Getting used to skool life all over lar.. Its a nice feelin in a way toOo lar.. But thinkin of papers and tests and all puts me off in a way.. But u noe.. Nothing comes without stress.. harhar...

Oh well, flu's pretty bad.. hahar, wif eyes of a sleepyhead.. Just went out wif my buddiezZz.. haha, Vanessa and Hwee Boon to Jurong IMM to watch Wilber.. [wharhar.. wad frenz we are to company ah boon~!].. Well, good to catch up wif each other after quite some time of not seeing each other.. Had chat and laughter.. Harhar.. when I said.. [while walking down the street..] "I kind of miss the good old days..] harhar, and they agreed to lar.. Things has kind of changed fer us, but the familiarity of each other.. And how we just feel at ease wif each other is something dat doesn't change and I think, its one thing dat is worth to treasure lar.. of course on top of the frenship which the 4-5 of us treasure it.. As one of our no1 impt things.. harhar.. Fer me is no2-3.. harhar, cause God takes first place lar.. harhar.. =) Had fun.. hee hee..

Wad else has happened.. Which I think dat God has blessed me wif is a time of meeting up wif both old and new frenz.. Wonderful week as I sat on the bus back home just now as I came home.. Puts a smile on my face once mroe.. =) Met up wif Dong GUn oppa's fans too.. Besides Khim, I've come to learn about one mroe fan thru Khim.. Wei Yin.. =) Had a great time chatting together wor.. SoOo well, its pretty a good time catching up wif all good and new frenz.. hee hee..

Okie lar, guess I'll head to bed after I'm done wif this.. After getting the sms from Aunty Chris dat I'm down fer projection tml morning.. Head to bed early and hopefully have this flu cured soOon.. *sigh* Okie, dat's all fer now.. nitey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment