"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Friday, December 17

Wharhar.. Time kind of flies.. oOoPs.. Correction.. It actualli flies alreadi.. Things at skool are picking up.. And I do better hope my accounting rings a bell, and starts recollecting dat back recon stuff.. harhar, i'm slow in dat.. harhar.. Otherwise, beter start learning how to "float" around wif the current new stuff of work.. Harhar... Prob after christmas and all?.. harhar..

Okie okie.. Enough bout skool.. harhar, well, been heading out pretty often this entire week.. harhar, luxury eh.. harhar.. Yeah, when skool's yet to be at "full-blown", u probably still feel dat life's a luxury.. hahar, well, todae went out to have dinner wif moi cell grp leader, Miss Cheyrl Tean.. hahar.. Boy was it real fun wif her.. Went holland village, walk walk.. First was dat cute Ladeebird slippers she bought.. which was reallie cute lar.. =) Den went looking fer the pet shop which we stayed quite a while in there.. Staring at the doggies.. Seriously fell in love wif the retriver pup and the chihuahua was cute.. hahar.. 2 of us toking to each other and to the dogs.. I think someone saw me seriously thought I was mad man.. Toking.. Staring.. PLaying.. Fidgeting.. harhar.. U noe wad?.. the best part was that the dogs were kept in dat "cubicle", wif a glass pane in front of me.. I was just merely, playing wif the glass pane.. harhar..

SoOo we ate at that good old nice shop which served nice nice chicken.. wadever.. Be it porridge.. Noodles and stuff.. had a plate of Ipoh Hor Fun, and it's been ages since I last ate that lor.. But it was still pretty good.. But a little like drop in standard as to compared to the time I ate it way back den.. Which was like.. Hmm.. Let's say 3-4 yrs back.. harhar, no kidding.. From that same stall lar, I mean.. Den we just simply sat there at the same place and tok and tok and tok.. topic ranges.. harhar, from pretty inside of me, to the things around me and her.. hahar.. Fun fun, reallie had lots of fun toking and laughing sia.. Been quite a while, and Pretty amazed I opened up pretty well toOo.. Probably cause i feel shou3 le lar.. =) chat until I think we lost track of time till omma called me up.. We realised it was 10 pm le.. haha.. I'm scary.. harhar... But well, I think I've let go quite abit, within this week on my mind and toking to her gives the confirmation to the stuff in which i managed.. =)

Okie lar, eyes closing soOon.. Hahrar.. Ntey..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment