"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Monday, October 11

Whoo hoo~! I'm freEeEe hahrar.. As fer now.. hahar.. Well, it has been reallie a cool fridae fer me.. Having my dear cousin Kim Yee around.. harhar, firs we went out to town lar.. Basically fer the both of us to enjoy and destress.. harhar.. Got my onne a presenty fer her b'dae.. hahar, she got a top from FOX and whoa.. Harhar, that sales guy in there was cute.. harhar, he looks like Han Jae Suk [The cameramean in AAE] harhar.. His face shape and well.. The upper half oh his face man..

Went back home wif her, fer dinner whereby omma has cooked up some reallie cool dishes.. Harhar.. KAng kong wif chilli, and sotong fried wif hmm.. Chilli and onions and some springonion or wad.. harhar.. And one more erm... Clams ar.. hahar.. Den we marathoned as planned "Stairways To Heaven", I went on fer 9 hours in front of the teevee and player in my room lar.. Moved it there like some kind of freak.. But everything in my room.. Harhar, I just adore my room.. hahar.. Big big "brotherhood" poster wif Dong Gun and Min Jong oppa's face's mostly everywhere.. harhar.. And my dear cosy bed.. OH well.. Pure enjoyment.. And my dear Kim Yee was alreadi fast asleep in laland after 2-3 dics into the show.. Harhar.. I got the sleeping bag all fer myself.. Kept warm and cosy while my cuz had the bed.. Harhar, sleeping beauty.. haha.. She managed to get to eat one of my speciality I guess.. hahar, luncheon meat toast anyone? Harhar.. oh well, didn't know it was dat good? Oh dear.. Blogging now and feeling alil hungry.. OoOps thinking about the foodie.. harhar..

Oh well, todae wasn't soOo much of a fun and happie dae.. Well, screwed up man.. on fer projectionist duty and I was a wee bit late and haiz... Eunice stood in fer me lar.. *sigh* shall gotta learn to wake up real earlie and quit the habit of waking up and dozing back to sleep fer that couple of minutes man.. Get my priorities straight once more.. Feel sooo lousy and bad actualli.. harhar.. Disappoint.. Oh well.. I'm gonna have one more chance to redeem myself la.. Haiz..

Oh yeah, went to Kim Yee's place and whoo~! We had a real good tok after me sleeping fer lemme see... 2 hours.. Harhar, in the later afternoon.. Harhar, soOo farnie.. harha, I realised dat she was alreadi home.. She went out lar.. harhar, den asked her when she came bak and she was listening to the "Stairways to heaven" ost.. harhar.. Oh well, she's in love wif it lar.. Kind of feel bad burning the album fer her at times, hahar.. Cause she dwells over the songs and den she'll start letting her mind go think this and dat.. We did have a rea; good chat.. oh dear.. She's thinkin toOo much.. hahar.. Den we chatted as she built her stacks of mountains of tissues.. Oh well, den workin on some sums on younger cuz's maths prob and she fell asleep alreadi.. harhar.. She was beat lar, fer waking up early in the morning and oso. Wharhar.. During the chat.. Yeah.. Just simply realised how similar we are.. harhar.. Same feelings, same thoughts and harhar.. We think samely.. harhar.. I thought it was onli back then, ages as we were growing up.. but whoo~! We're back on thinking samely toOo.. Hahrar.. SoOo well, wonder where am I gonna land myslef into wad jobbie. hahra.. Kie lar, not much energy left to type on this blog.. Sleepy.. Pretty roller-coaster-y dae todae.. B ut the chat wif Kim Yee somehow toOo made me straighten me out. Hahrar, dun think toOo much sia.. harhar.. *Feelling hungry somehow*.. harhar, didn't eat much fer dinner.. hahrar.. oOoPs.. Foodie hunt.. Lalala.. Tata~=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment