"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Saturday, October 16

Whahrar.. Been a pretty fun dae.. Harhar, I am mum2 -ing as I am blogigng.. no wait.. hahra, gonna start mum2 - ing as I blog.. harhar.. Just been out wif my dear buddiezZz.. Hahrar, onli one lar.. harhar, Hwee Boon.. harhar.. Been a reallie reallie long time since we been out together.. if I didn't remember wrongly, the last time I went out wif her was when we were in the midst of our 6 months break.. harhar.. Yeah, den subsequently, we didn't reallie meet up since the skool term started.. whahrar.. Loong time.. But well, had reallie good fun wif her.. Chat and chat like the days before.. harhar, bak in Henderson.. During lessons, after lessons.. During breaks, walks to toilet, everywhere usualli we'll just walk and chat lar.. harhar.. SoOo much fun.. =) After skool, roam roam.. Gang of us.. Jin Hui, Ling Li, Vanessa, Fraser, Suresh, Yong Leng and times Janna came along toOo.. Whoa~! Hee hee.. =)

Oh well, had a good chat to get to know wad each of us were doing and oso of our fellow frenz lar.. How they're doing and all.. Went to Jurong Point.. harhar, mean we were suppose to catch her dearie Song Seung Hun in "The Cool Guy", but the show times just didn't fit.. She had skool openhouse, soOo well, we went out instead and roam roam.. harhra.. At Jurong Point.. harhar.. Went to look fer her dear pencil case.. harhar, and I just feast my eyes.. harhar, saw "brotherhood" in both dvd and vcd format alreadi.. Aiyo.. hahrar, which one to buy.. harhar.. wait wait.. Fer payday.. Get a job~! Harhar..

Oh well, she companied fer my brunch at bout 5? harhar.. Didn't eat anything.. harhar.. Ate sour cream and onion chips.. harhar.. Lalala.. now filling my tummy wif good yum yum soupy.. harhar.. Well, we just walk and tok lar.. harhar.. Just like before.. harhar, and I was still as lame as ever before.. She presented me my belated b'dae gift toOo.. harhar, a blue cushion which is like soOo huggable, i hugged it the entire time out except when I was eating lar.. Wif a dog on it and it says.. "Happy b'dae" and some words she wrote on the cushion.. Whahrar, one and only wor~! Harhar.. Chat and chat till on the bus and went till her house bus stop and she accompanied me to wait fer another bus fer me to head home.. harhar.. Fun~! But noticed it can be rather tiring lar.. harhar..

Oh well, gonna do my usual stuffie now.. But not gonna turn in toOo late.. harhar.. Got duty tomolo soOo better get my butt up on time.. NOt gonna be late again.. *sigh*.. hahar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment