"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 6

Wharhar, I'm like soOo freakishly lame.. harhar.. I just simply installed firstly todae.. The XP service pack.. harhar, like it makes sucha big "difference" to da comp or anything like dat.. harhar.. Oh well.. hahrar.. And next.. I just went to change the config of the comp now.. Now I can type wif chinese alreadi lar.. harhar.. And korean besides my english and it is soOo fun.. harhar.. After toggling wif the settings fer the chinese one which took me like fer soOo loong.. harhar.. 5 mins.. harhar.. Just to get it rite.. harhar.. And yeah.. Managed to do it wor.. harhar.. I'm getting like soOo lame.. harhar..

Oh well, 2 papers are down.. SoOo all's left is gonna be econs and comp systems.. Oh dear.. Harhar, boring boring comp sys man.. harhar.. Oh well, wad to do.. U're info tech. related.. harhar, cannot run lor.. Oh well.. Oh yeah.. Harhar, blog finish go and read up alreadi.. ahrahr.. been slacking quite abit.. harhar.. notti me.. I wanted to blog my yesterdae's happenings yesterdae but da blogger refused log in from me.. i dunnoe y.. harhar.. oh well..

Well, was rather low in spirits yesterdae.. harhar, to say after the 2 papers man.. It should be a sense of relief but harhar.. It was alittle and I drifted into a mode of "just wanna be alone" mode kind of thing.. After the papers, which I finished 30 mins before time.. harhar.. And went on the route home, as I headed my way to Chinatown to get Z-chen's album.. Wanted to listen to something new.. harhar.. SoOo well, went on to get his album.. On da way, was on the bus.. Sitting on it, looking out of the window.. I very much wanted to listen to one's person voice to share my feelings with.. harhar.. Kim Min Jong oppa's "Gui Cheon Do Ae".. Harhar, dat was the onli song on my mind.. Nothing but that song onli.. i usually bring his 1996 works out wif me.. Jojo did tell me she loved dat album tons.. harhar, and I onli learnt to love it couple of months back when I got it from her.. hee hee.. I guess, its in songs whereby I find some peace and a place of solitude lar.. And I guess.. As said before, Min Jong oppa has the voice.. The onli reason why I wrote 2 quotes fer him.. "voice that heals", and "the one voice" is simply cause of the factor dat he has a range of songs fer every mood dat u feel.. Dunnoe bout others but fer me, simply, when I do feel low in spirits all I do is I take out the songs from him, and just listen.. tired or larthegic, I tune to his faster pace songs like "White Love" or "I am different" simply cause of the reason of perking me up.. Guess, it was the same thing when I feel down.. "Gui Cheon Do Ae" was the onli song dat kept playing in my head.. I wanted to hear it soOo badly.. I didn't being it out wif me yesterdae.. harhar, I regretted realli not bringing at least an album of his out.. Oh well, I had "tae Guk GI's and Stairways to Heaven" and "family" 's ost wif me.. in the latter's, it had 2 songs of his, but it wasn't the factor of realli sadness in that song.. "chu eok ai".. Anyway, whole journey to Chinatown, I had dat song playing in my ears..

Got bak home, harhar.. First thing I did was to listen to that "Gui Cheon Do Ae", yeah.. *smiles* It was realli good.. harhar.. After dinner, just sat down in my room.. Didn't wanna do anything, besides listening to dat song over and over again and den to Z-chen's new album.. Went ot fold paper cranes to quieten myself down.. It does help, harhar.. Cause if u dun put ur mind into folding dat crane out, it'll go out of shape anytime.. harhar, I folded 9. Threw one cause of it being improportionate.. Set my thoughts straight and well.. Omma could see I was little down someohow.. harhar.. As I talk to her, harhar.. She said I was stressed due to the workload.. harhr, she symphatised wif me during the project hell week I call.. harhar, seeing me slp soOo little and working and working.. harhar, she asked if there was anything she could help.. Yeah, she did.. hahar, she got the spray paint fer me.. harhar, and covered up the balcony up in fear dat I gave it a new revamped colour of red instead of the usual white.. harhar.. Lovely to have her around man, can't imagine not doing without her, I think I'll go nuts realli.. Oh well, omma's pretty unwell, probably cause of her loss of slp and red blood.. She say she keeps wanna vomit.. oh well, went out to get some medicine fer her after she said dat.. Cycled to Cold Storage, which was way fun.. been such a long time since I felt the wind up and down the sloopes.. harhar.. Nice~! Little clustered wif cars at that time.. Can't go full -swing [ harhar. as me internet omma goes].. well, managed to get over it and went on to KMJ and JDG-ing in front of the comp dat nite.. Felt better somehow though.. harhar.. Den work on photoshop.. harhar, to get banners done.. Its pretty fun now dat u fidgeted long enough.. hahrar.. It is supposedly a chim programme to use, but well.. U click here and there, u learn and open ur eyes bigger at the end of the dae..

Didn't do much todae, soOo well, dat's y am leaving the comp now to study bout logic gate.. harhar.. Least to do something at the end of the dae.. =) Hope all goes well fer the rest of the papers.. harhar, its da one which requires soOo much of logic and chunks of memorising lar.. harhar, oh well.. Wif "the calling" 's One by One and also.. Our Lives, its gonna company me digesting the topic before I go to sleep later.. harhar.. And its gonna be mugging dae tomolo.. Hoo.. Do hope I have the energy.. harhar.. Not fall asleep.. While u k- da books.. Hahrar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment