"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Sunday, October 17

Oh whoa~! Harhar, I haven't been doing anything much todae.. harhar, just went to God's place todae.. harhar, yeah~! SoOo happie.. hahar, least I managed to get up on time, harhar.. Wif Auntie Chris's morning wake up call.. SoOo did projectionist fer todae.. Oh yeah.. harhar, just went I thought all was fine.. harhar, I screwed up twice.. harhar.. One was when there was not much clicking to do, soOo i slacked and accidentally, my hands hit the "esc" button, causing the sceen to go black.. Harhar, I had to search? Hahrar, fer the songs among one of the keys.. harhra, last part was another screw up.. harhar, Uncle Ivan said, "first stanza".. harhar, I went bak to the first stanza, and got lost as to where he was singing.. Noe y.. cause it was actualli the part from the last stanza.. harhar.. -_-, by the time I got to find it, harhar.. song ended.. harhar, oh whoa~!.. harhar, misleading person me.. harhra..

Oh yeah, before I went on to God's place.. harhar, I left my mobile at home.. harhar.. Oh well, onli realised on my way to church.. harhar, on the bus.. but oh well, if I headed back to get dat thingy, I'll be late alreadi.. SoOo oh well.. harhar, went back to get it after service.. harhar, supposedly suppose to head to Kim Yee's place.. harhar.. Guess wad I did..

Harhar, I got home, harhar.. Played some songs on da guitar.. harhar, and den I SLEEP.. hahar, <--- Da culprit.. harhar, not me.. harhar, I just slept my dae off todae.. harhar, I didn't noe I had such a talent fer it alrite.. harhar.. I slept from bout 1-2 all the way till 5.. harhar.. Just how piggish can one get.. harhar, mean the mood was all soOo nice fer a looOong sleep.. harhar.. Bed was nice, pillows all soft.. harhar, wif da air-con blowing at me.. harhar.. Sleep~! Harhar, and well.. i'm here till now at this hour.. harhar.. Blogging and crapping away.. harhar, hopefully tryin to get employed soOo dat I dun get toOo over-crappish I guess.. hahar.. Oh well.. harhar.. Slacking dae... Welcome~! Hahrar.. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment