"Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen." - Hebrews 11:1

Wednesday, October 13

Wharhar.. YEah yeah.. Todae's pretty fun after been up working up on photoshop these couple of days making banners, wallpapers and gifs.. harhar, finally got the hang of gifs.. mean in the first place, I all along thought gifs were only made using Flash.. Oh well, how dumb in a sense when u find out there's a simpler way out to using flash which is photoshop lar.. Harhar, it kind of makes layering much easier and all. harhar, though I still gotta work on the blending part soOo as to make better blown away whoa-ing graphics.. wharhar.. Its fun, working wif Min Jong oppa first.. harhar, Dong Gun oppa, sOon.. harhar..

Oh well, besides, todae has been pretty fun der me, wif BiMil showing on teevee.. harhar, u noe wad? harhar, having watched the show fer a number of times, I just realised the SLAP dat Choi Ying Min given to Zhi-en was extremely hard todae.. harhar, the *piak* sure was times louder then the usual one I heard.. harhar, the more I watch BiMil, the more I grow to hate the character of Zhi-en and her mom man.. Fer all dat they've done.. I oso wanna give one slap to Zhi-en just the way Ying Min did it.. harhar, but its realli heart-warming to see the pair Xi-zhen and Ying-min over and over again.. Just like Xiang-ze and Shan-mei.. Man, mean these 2 pairs are the classics of korean drama.. All About Eve came out den think bout few months or wad in korea I guess, BiMil came out.. harhar, similar mobile phones.. harhar.. THe main leads are kind of similar, just dat Xiangze is born in a rich family background and Ying-min is on the hand, an orphan wif a sister and he works hard to get to where he is.. But in character wise, harhar.. Both are those pretty quiet type, but off work, Xiangze is more carefree kind of person, Yingmin on and off work oso still pretty tensed up.. Wharhar, Ying Min oso suffers more lar.. Xiangze like smooth ride all along but 2 reallie makes me melt lar.. hahar, their treatment to the gurls~! WhoOoo HoOoo.. harhar..

Oh well, todae went on to meet jojo.. harhar, where we chatted and she passed me MIn Jong oppa's stuff.. BiMil dubbed in korean and the animated cartoon of "hongdildong" harhar, I think soOo, that cute title of the cartoon.. wharhar.. Min Jong oppa did the voice over of one of the characters and am gonna watch it later.. hahar, oh.. There was Min Jong oppa's 4th album toOo.. Whoo~! Hahar, I've finalli found one disc to suit my listening nids.. been searching high and low haven't really exactly found one which I could realli stick toOo and let the songs grow on me.. hahar, oh well.. Min Jong oppa was the answer to dat.. Man, just love his songs.. Whahar, his voice.. Whoo~! The "feel" of his songs, its always filled of it, close my eyes, blast the speakers off.. Whoo hoo~! Pure enjoyment.. Great compay and stuff.. harhar..

Oh yeah.. And this jojo omma, boy was she accurate.. harhar, first she guessed correctly dat I'll be gonna roam roam after our meeting and the next thing she guessed correctly was dat.. She asked, "Ur omma waits fer u to head home and have dinner together?" I went.. "Hmm, nope, she usualli eats first when she's hungry.. mean, I eat dinner at odd times.. " Harhar, todae, omma said she was full, oh well.. Hahrar, soOo we ate together when we got home.. harhar, omma and me oso no appetite.. Hahar.. SoOo farnie.. harhar.. I told jojo, "EeEe.. U soOo chun lar.. harhar, can become fortune teller, first u guess I go roam roam, now guess my omma oso never eat".. Hahar, she went.. "All ommas are the same lar, enjoy ur mum mum".. I went.. "Harhar.. =) Orh, yes omma".. She went.. Harhar, this is farnie.. "Good girl" harhar.. SoOo farnie.. Me omma oso laughed when I told her dat.. Wharhar.. Nice~!

Oh well, roam roam to look fer a DVD-R.. Whoo~! Its like soOo freakishly kind of hard to find one I tell u.. Aiyo.. Ran round my area, I thought they had it available over the supermarket.. No... I was wrong.. SoOo searched chinatown todae.. Its either they didn't sell it or either they sold it in bulks.. Thankfully I didn't get it in bulk.. harhar, cause there was 2 types.. One which obviously could store a much longer period of vods which costed twice as much as the usual one.. harhar.. But went to one camera shop and the kind ajashi.. Mean uncle took it out of the box and sold it by a piece just fer me.. harhar.. Bout the cheaper version toOo.. To burn "holiday in seoul" fer a jang fan.. harhar.. Oh well, gonna go up and catch my "hongdildong".. Wharhar, eat soOome mee soup.. harhar.. hungry mum mum.. hahrar.. Lalala~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment